Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good morning, 'trek fans! As many of you know, the Subspace Series will be kick starting on July 4th with the United States National Championships for both 1st Edition and 2nd Edition. From there we will be rolling all summer long with a variety of events and formats, with the Tribbles National Championships taking place on July 17th and then running roughly every Tuesday night from there after.

What do I mean when I say there are a variety of events? Well, thanks to a recent contract signing between Money, Inc. and powerhouse player / T.D. Brian "The Giant" Sykes, ALL of the remaining Return to Farpoint & Return to Talos IV tournaments will now be hosted under the Subspace Series umbrella. For reference, those events are as follows:

Return to Talos IV:
Enhanced Premiere Warp Speed Sealed (July 2020):
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11372
Voyager Constructed (September 2020):
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11373
Voyager Warp Speed Sealed (October 2020):
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11374
PAQ Era: The Next Generation Constructed (November 2020):
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11375
Rainbow Sealed (December 2020):
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11376

Return to Farpoint:
Worlds 2005 Constructed (July 2020):
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11381
Reflections 2.0 Sealed (September 2020):
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11382
Traditional Constructed (October 2020):
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11384
Rainbow Sealed (November 2020):
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index ... ntID=11383

As a reminder, participation in Subspace Series events qualifies you for unique prizes, including the repurposed Continental promos, Worlds promos, and even the extremely rare Borderless promos! And according to my sources, the specifics on these repurposed promos will be released very soon. :shifty: Welcome all, to the Subspace Series, and stay tuned to this thread as additional tournaments get added into the system under this wide reaching umbrella. It's a fantastic time to start or continue to play STCCG online. Trust me, folks, you will not want to miss it. You gotta be there! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
UPDATE - My first big kit for the Subspace Championship Series has arrived from Dan H. (thanks, Doc Hamman!) and I will be starting to put together the first wave of Subspace Championship Series prize kits shortly. If you have participated in the first six weeks of the Subspace Championship Series (July through the middle of August) please email me your address so I can get your event prizes sent out.

Please note: the bulk of the first wave will be associated with the recently wrapped up U.S. Nationals tournaments as well as the weekly Tribbles gigs. At the time of this writing, I do not yet have the Subspace Championship Series promos themselves nor the Return to Talos IV / Return to Farpoint foils as these are all still in production. Gee golly, shucks, folks. I guess you might just have to settle for getting the white border preview card Persistent Individuality or any number of these awesome looking ultra rare Borderless promos. :wink:

With that said, I am keeping track of everyone's participation in the Subspace Championship Series and additional prize kits will be mailed out to participants as soon as the SCS / RtF / RtT4 foils are finished. Thanks again for playing, and for your patience during this COVID-19 caused logistical nightmare. All of you make this job worth doing! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Posted in other parts of the forum, but added here as I forgot about this thread. The first wave of prize packs for United States Nationals and the first 1/3 of Tuesday Night Tribbles events went out last week. Most of you should be receiving them shortly, if you have not already. My intention is to send another big wave of prizes out in six week's time to encompass everything that transpires leading up to Masters of the Universe III in November. Then, I will send a 3rd wave out in December as a catch-all for any events that I missed, events that run in tandem with MotU, etc.

Be well, everyone! LLaP
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Good morning, folks! Thank you all for your continued participation in the Subspace Championship Series as we rolled through several different events smack dap in the middle between the United States Nationals and Masters of the Universe.

The next wave of Subspace Championship Series prize packs will be going out this week. The following 32 players are eligible to receive them, provided you have sent me your address. If not, please do so a.s.a.p. so I can get your prizes in the mail! :cheersL:

Scott Baughman
Jeremy Benedict
blinkgotti
Jon Carter
Austin Chandler
Markus Eberlein
Laney Farmer
Jon Fry
Maggie Geppert
Dan Hamman
Greg Hodgin
Joe Kallstrom
Sebastian Kirstein
Edwin Latrell
Josef Lemberger
Ben Liebich
Niall Matthew
Mathew McCaplin
Richard New
Tjark Ott
Stephen P
Will Raiman
Ted Reebel
Eric Robinett
Jason Robinette
Stephen Sanders
Mike Shea
Brian Sykes
Oliver Thust
Michael Van Breemen
John Paul Veasey
Nate W
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
I started assembling the prize packs last night, and need addresses for the following players. If your name is no longer on the list, that means you have a prize pack coming soon! :cheersL:
LORE wrote: Mon Oct 05, 2020 8:42 am
Laney Farmer
Jon Fry
Greg Hodgin
Joe Kallstrom
Sebastian Kirstein
Edwin Latrell
Josef Lemberger
Tjark Ott
Will Raiman
Jason Robinette
Stephen Sanders
John Paul Veasey
Nate W
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
20 prize packs were sent out this morning. Let me know when you receive them and if you don't have one coming, get me your address and I will send you something in the next wave. :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Good morning, and Merry Christmas to all! Over the holiday weekend I will begin assembling the final prize packs for this year's Subspace Championship Series and I have intentionally saved the best for last. I will be blowing out all the remaining Borderless Promos, the remaining repurposed Continental / Worlds promos, and a cache of Return to Farpoint / Return to Talos IV promos. To say nothing of the books, DVD's, action figures, dice, and other odds and ends in the prize vault just waiting to be given away at Christmas time. As such...

This is the final call for addresses!!!

If I do not have your address, I can only assume you are too cool for school and do not want to get in on any of the FREE prizes you have been awarded for the various events you all played in all summer long. If you have received a prize in either the first or second wave - congrats! I have your address and you can expect another prize pack in the third wave. If you have played in an online event from July through December (inclusive and encapsulating everything from U.S. Masters through the 1E Rainbow sealed event) and you have NOT received a prize pack in the mail from me, guess what? Odds are strong you never sent me your address!

So, please.... please... send me your address a.s.a.p. Help the Organized Play team spread the love this year, one final time! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Just wanted to let @LORE know that the swag bag arrived today at Chez Sykes. Thank you, sir! :cheersL:

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
@LORE same here. Thanks a bunch. The book was a novel idea..get it? Love Peter David's Q books, and I have not read this one.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I especially loved the non-Trek swag. I got a Minnesota State Fair beer cozy with this guy on it.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
geraldkw wrote: Tue Jan 26, 2021 12:32 am
Armus wrote: Mon Jan 25, 2021 6:47 pm Just wanted to let @LORE know that the swag bag arrived today at Chez Sykes. Thank you, sir! :cheersL:
+ :thumbsup:
The book was a nice touch, surprisingly I don't think I have read this one. I used to get these all the time from the library as a kid.
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]