For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
bosskamiura wrote:
TReebel wrote:I Might Join You guys this time around provided i manage to wake up in time.
That's really great news, Ted! can you pre-register so Jon knows to look for you?

Okay Done now to just make sure I'm awake in time LOL

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
TReebel wrote:Okay Done now to just make sure I'm awake in time LOL
If you're willing to keep a connection open, I promise to yell at you really loud before we start :D .

By TReebel (Ted Reebel)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
monty42 wrote:
TReebel wrote:Okay Done now to just make sure I'm awake in time LOL
If you're willing to keep a connection open, I promise to yell at you really loud before we start :D .
You could just spam Me with DM's on Discord LOL I'm sure that would get my attention or just cause me to throw my phone across the room
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

The Seven Capital Cities of Heaven, are hidden city states spread across the world. Only once every 88 years do the cities appear on our plane of existance and merge into one, creating the Heart of Heaven. They hold the Tournament of the Heavenly Cities, in which each city sends their best warrior!

"A good death was the aspiration of all great Samurai."

Ted Reebel, TReebel-san, a warrior must strike quickly without mercy. This is The Way.

--
Long Live Online Play!

Sponsored by The Ancient One, registration has now begun for all Dojo events. Be sure to claim your piece of the glory and a nifty forum badge today!

The TK Invitational Series is TrekCC's longest running online tournament series and league to date! It offers players of all calibers unheard of competition, prizes, and production quality for an unmatched experience from start to finish!

Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Hello Combatants!
Congratulations friends, on another fine tournament!

Let's all bow to the winner: Naetor, Nathan Wineinger-sama!! You have brought great honor to your clan!

All results have been recorded, and the tournament has been submitted for processing! Nathan-sama, I will be in touch regarding your forum badge.

Tell us about what you played and thanks to each of you for participating!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]