For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I'm running an online release event for All Our Yesterdays, which starts September 4th. Sign up for your chance at a copy of Spock, Transtemporal Truth-Teller. This event counts as a part of the Subspace Championship Series. Right now I've got it set to four rounds, but that can change depending on the number of folks who pre-register. This will be a standard weekly online event, with a round a week. Pairings will go up each Friday.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
We have eight folks for this, so we really only need three rounds. Any objection to me pulling it down to three from the listed number of four?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Welcome to the first round of the All Our Yesterdays release event! According to the Random Integer Generator, pairings go as follows:

Tjark Ott (tjark) vs. Josef Lemberger (Old Kor)
Nathan W (Naetor) vs. Michael Shea (The Prefect)
Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) vs. Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8)
Benjamin Liebich (monty42) vs. Ted Reebel (TReebel)

Please try to have your games completed by Friday, September 11th. I will post the second round pairings that morning. Good luck everyone and have fun!

Oh, and one more thing; there are new achievements available for this event. Who's willing to put 8 Harbinger dilemmas in their deck? Can we all prevent MVB from getting gold on the new Proclamation of Doom achievement? Stay tuned to find out!
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Sun Sep 13, 2020 11:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote:I'm running an online release event for All Our Yesterdays, which starts September 4th. Sign up for your chance at a copy of Spock, Transtemporal Truth-Teller. This event counts as a part of the Subspace Championship Series. Right now I've got it set to four rounds, but that can change depending on the number of folks who pre-register. This will be a standard weekly online event, with a round a week. Pairings will go up each Friday.
Lackey server went down while Nate and I were playing our game this Tuesday. Unfortunately, Friday is the only other time I can play the make-up game.

When our server dropped, we both had 5 points. Can we play Friday evening without screwing up the pairings, or should we report a tie and live to fight another day?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Prefect wrote:
jadziadax8 wrote:I'm running an online release event for All Our Yesterdays, which starts September 4th. Sign up for your chance at a copy of Spock, Transtemporal Truth-Teller. This event counts as a part of the Subspace Championship Series. Right now I've got it set to four rounds, but that can change depending on the number of folks who pre-register. This will be a standard weekly online event, with a round a week. Pairings will go up each Friday.
Lackey server went down while Nate and I were playing our game this Tuesday. Unfortunately, Friday is the only other time I can play the make-up game.

When our server dropped, we both had 5 points. Can we play Friday evening without screwing up the pairings, or should we report a tie and live to fight another day?
That's fine. I received word from another pair of players that they won't be able to play until tomorrow afternoon as well.

By Old Kor
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hi guys,

Tjark and me went through an exiting & nerve-wracking game. Absolutely fantastic performance, I loved it! Thx, Tjark!

Tjark (MW) 75 : Josef (ML) 30

We were lucky, the server did't crash. The two days before Lackey-Servers had it's problems ... :(

By The Prefect (Michael Shea)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Prefect
2E Sector 001 Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote:
The Prefect wrote:

That's fine. I received word from another pair of players that they won't be able to play until tomorrow afternoon as well.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
I managed to eek out a mod win over Ted 40 - 35 in a very exciting game!
Great times :cheersL: !
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Thank you all for getting your results in. I apologize for the delay in setting up pairings. Round 2 pairings are:

Nathan W (Naetor) vs. Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot)
Benjamin Liebich (monty42) vs. Tjark Ott (tjark)
Michael Shea (The Prefect) vs. Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8)
Josef Lemberger (Old Kor) vs. Ted Reebel (TReebel)

Please try to have your results in by next Sunday, earlier if possible.

Also, since no one objected, I did bring the round number down to 3 from the original 4 that was listed.
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Sat Sep 19, 2020 6:55 pm, edited 4 times in total.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]