For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote:Nope I'm wrong... Intimidation is erroneously coded as "S" rarity instead of "V" rarity so it's getting picked up by the pack generator.

Go ahead and swap in any 2 "S" rarity dilemmas (your choice!) and we'll call it even.
:thumbsup:

Perhaps that will help this card pool, which could def use it. By the way, if anyone would like to use this year's Subspace Championship Series foil Kressari Rendezvous, I have 3 of them to spare. LOL

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
While we're waiting for the rest of the games to come in, here's the breakdown of starters that were drafted for this event:

[TNG] : 4
[Rom] : 4
[Kli] : 2
[Dom] : 2
[DS9] : 0
[Bor] : 0

No Borg isn't much of a surprise, but no DS9 was an interesting development.

I was this close to choosing a DS9 starter, but in the end decided to go in a different direction.

Hopefully everybody found something interesting in their card pools and has fun with this format! :cheersL:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:29 am While we're waiting for the rest of the games to come in, here's the breakdown of starters that were drafted for this event:

I was this close to choosing a DS9 starter, but in the end decided to go in a different direction.

Hopefully everybody found something interesting in their card pools and has fun with this format! :cheersL:
Seeing 2 people take Klingon starters is kind of surprising. Seeing nobody take the DS9 one is even more so. I guess that just shows the definitions of "the best starter" vary widely amongst the player base! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 10:25 am
Armus wrote: Wed Sep 16, 2020 9:29 am While we're waiting for the rest of the games to come in, here's the breakdown of starters that were drafted for this event:

Seeing 2 people take Klingon starters is kind of surprising. Seeing nobody take the DS9 one is even more so. I guess that just shows the definitions of "the best starter" vary widely amongst the player base! :cheersL:
Speaking only for myself, I considered the [Kli] starter because I pulled a Klingon Riker and he's a boss in sealed. However I pulled literally nothing else to go with him, so I would have still had to deal with those crappy Klingon starter cunning missions, thus I took a pass.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Here are the Round 2 Pairings:

Eric Robinett (Rycar60) vs. Michael Shea (The Prefect)

Maggie Geppert (JadziaDax8) vs. Kris Sonsteby (LORE)

Markus Eberlein (Eberlems) vs. Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot)

Stephen Hensel (BionicMan05) vs. Jon Fry (First Maje)

Brian Sykes (Armus) vs. Amber Van Breemen (Marquetry)

Ted Reebel (TReebel) vs. Chris Morse (Trekker777)

Games are technically due by next Saturday (9/26/2020) but if everyone gets their games in early I'll post round 3 pairings early.

Good luck, everyone! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Wed Sep 23, 2020 11:29 pm, edited 5 times in total.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation