For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
OKCoyote wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 6:30 pm We're at about the halfway point. You guys doing okay?
I have been really struggling to find time. But if you can be patient, I'll get my games in.

-crp
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Just a heads up, Charlie and I are playing tomorrow night. That gets all the games in for the 3 of us. Unfortunately, I do not think any of us heard from Bruce about scheduling so we can probably lock it in as is after the result of our match. Thanks again for hosting this, Dan. It seriously was a terrific distraction for those days of drafting and I hope you will run another one of these soon! :cross:
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Mon Oct 19, 2020 9:44 pm Full win for Kris over Charlie 70-40. Very good game, my friend, and we recorded it too if anyone is interested.
Watched it! Well played and a valiant effort by Charlie as well. Hitting the Graviton Ellipse then mousing over the Serova with ALL the required skills was heartbreaking.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I dropped Bruce from the event, re-arranged the pairings, and entered the results as a 3-man event.

Congrats to Kris on the tournament win. I hope everyone enjoyed the draft.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
OKCoyote wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 12:22 am Watched it! Well played and a valiant effort by Charlie as well. Hitting the Graviton Ellipse then mousing over the Serova with ALL the required skills was heartbreaking.
Wait... Serova was in Charlie's HAND!?!? Ouchies, ouchies, ouchies! I don't even think that dilemma would have worked had I not tagged Doran with a random kill the turn prior. Better to be lucky than good!

Thanks for all your efforts, fellas. I suspect if we were to run another one soon we might get some additional players, and I am definitely in! :cheersL:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Serova is a fucking champ. I hope Charlie drew her too late to play her that turn because you always play Serova if you can.

Always.

She's a Wondertwin for a reason.
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Armus wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:16 am Serova is a fucking champ. I hope Charlie drew her too late to play her that turn because you always play Serova if you can.

Always.

I either drew her too late to play her that turn (plus I wouldn't have had the Range to go back and get her and attempt), or you can add it to the litany of bad plays / mistakes I made during my games!

In any case, I had fun. That's the most important part.

-crp

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
MidnightLich wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 10:56 am
Armus wrote: Tue Oct 20, 2020 9:16 am Serova is a fucking champ. I hope Charlie drew her too late to play her that turn because you always play Serova if you can.

Always.

I either drew her too late to play her that turn (plus I wouldn't have had the Range to go back and get her and attempt), or you can add it to the litany of bad plays / mistakes I made during my games!

In any case, I had fun. That's the most important part.

-crp
Fair enough. Logistical challenges are also an acceptable reason to not play her.

Glad you had fun! That is in fact the most important part! :cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation