For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Neelix (Scott Baughman)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
  Trek Masters 2E Champion 2024
And I am victorious versus MvB - wow! Thanks for the game, sir.

Scott FW over Michael 60-0.

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Sat Oct 31, 2020 10:40 am
Spectre9 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:42 pm Congrats to jadzia for winning.

How broken was your pool? :P

I got a few nice rare personal but not much in the way of free play engines.
I got Voyager, Home Away from Home and six people who free play to Voyager. The biggest win was a Nekrit Supply Depot and and mission to play it to, so I didn't have to use the Kazon Outpost that I also pulled. (I did get a Kazon Collective, but only 3 Majes and 1 person who played to one of the Majes, IIRC. It was not enough to make up for the lack of transporters.) I also had a tight mission selection and lots of ENGINEER, astrophysics and SCIENCE. A Lower Decks was super helpful against Spatial Rift and other attribute-based dilemmas (I'm looking at you Trabe Grenade). My deck is public now, and you can see it here. I'll try to write a report when the tourney is done.

Oh, and you can watch Kris and I duke it out here.
Very cool. Yeah I found Lower Decks amazing for busting Spatial Rift too. It was a fun format.

I think you linked the wrong video but I found it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e3HaN-YhWOY
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Spectre9 wrote: Fri Oct 30, 2020 8:42 pm Congrats to jadzia for winning.

How broken was your pool? :P

I got a few nice rare personal but not much in the way of free play engines.
Congrats to Maggie on the win. I believe my card pool was more "broken" than hers, but she went first and I was missing a 2nd Navigation in play so she got the win.

I'll post my deck list momentarily, but I got an Equinox with Home Away from Home, a Vidiian outpost with a Vidiian Sodality, and a collective total of 18 cards that reported for free (12 from HAfH and 6 with VS.) My dilemmas were good as well, but my missions had no real focus and were kind of sketchy (especially the planet mission options.) That is where Maggie's deck outshined mine for sure. Although I will say Cullah + Salvage Operation is pretty dope!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
And with that result, all games are in!

Tournament has been processed. Deck lists and tournament reports are encouraged!

That's a wrap, folks. Congrats to Maggie on her win and thanks everyone for playing! :cheersL:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]