Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
I can schedule one to start on October 23rd, the first day it's legal (or Monday the 26th if people prefer). Would anyone be interested? I know there are a lot of events going on, so it might not draw.

-crp
Director of Operations
By JeBuS (Brian S)
 - Director of Operations
 -  
1E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
KazonPADD wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 3:26 pm Any special rules? Like there was with TNZ? If it could be pushed back to not overlap with Masters, I’d definitely be in.
Squire's made for a very obvious special rule for a release event. The only thing I could think of for this one would be that the card pool is limited to TOS. TOS Block hasn't been particularly popular, but maybe TOS Property could be?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Better idea: make the new cards legal for Masters. That way we can get our release achievement AND not have a scheduling conflict!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
MidnightLich wrote: Tue Oct 06, 2020 2:23 pm I can schedule one to start on October 23rd, the first day it's legal (or Monday the 26th if people prefer). Would anyone be interested? I know there are a lot of events going on, so it might not draw.

-crp
Any word on if this is happening? Any conditions/restrictions? I am working on a deck for this event, but I don't want to have to make a major refit if I added stuff or have to remove stuff that wouldn't be allowed for the event.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Ensign Q wrote: Sat Oct 17, 2020 8:15 pm if you look for deck restrictions, i think New Civilizations would be interesting. make it mandatory
Well it would be game changer like The Squire's Rules were.
Question for noob

Is there an easy way to get him to the alpha quadr[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]