For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Attention, tributes, attention...

Second round pairings for our 14 combatants are cited below. As previously stated, pairings will be announced in this thread on Mondays. Players have until the following week to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means I expect you all to play your games by November 2nd. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE. As a reminder:

- Lackey and a mutually agreed upon voice communication (Skype, Discord, Zoom, etc.) are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- Deck lists are REQUIRED - please send the deck ID number to me as soon as possible, preferably within the first two weeks of the event
- Wins, Losses, Byes, and Missed Games for un-scheduled / un-played matches over the course of the event will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the Director of Organized Play or an outside neutral party (if it involves members of the OP team)
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

First Edition Masters... of the Universe III
Format: Constructed
Card Pool: Complete
Rules: Official (OTF)

Round Two Pairings:
Mathew McCalpin (Professor Scott) vs. Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) - Keys on a Pole Match
Julius Melhardt (Clerasil ToB) vs. Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) - TRUE TIE
Stephen P (Spectre9) vs. Theflash2006 (already shown) - EXTENSION
Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8) vs. Stephen Sanders (Spock with a Goatee)
Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner) vs. Ensign Q (already shown)
HsuDoHihm (already shown) vs. Joseph Wisniewski (geraldkw)
Martin Felber (Enabran) vs. Paddy Tye (KazonPADD)

It is not too late to sign up, so if you are interested in playing please contact me a.s.a.p. With that said, good luck to all! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
Last edited by LORE on Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Get me those deck list ID #'s, folks. I have only received about a half dozen across both games, and do not want to start publicly shaming those that have not sent them in later posts. You know who you are! :shifty:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Jon Carter has dropped from this event, so I have adjusted the Round 2 pairings. Martin, you will now play Paddy. If you need an extension to get this game in, consider it granted. Thanks, all.

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Tue Oct 27, 2020 9:48 am Get me those deck list ID #'s, folks. I have only received about a half dozen across both games, and do not want to start publicly shaming those that have not sent them in later posts. You know who you are! :shifty:
The instructions at the beginning say that you want the decklists at the conclusion of the event. I'll send mine now that I noticed this posting.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Attention, tributes, attention...

Third round pairings for our 14 combatants are cited below. As previously stated, pairings will be announced in this thread on Mondays. Players have until the following week to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means I expect you all to play your games by November 9th. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE. As a reminder:

- Lackey and a mutually agreed upon voice communication (Skype, Discord, Zoom, etc.) are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- Deck lists are REQUIRED - please send the deck ID number to me as soon as possible, preferably within the first two weeks of the event
- Wins, Losses, Byes, and Missed Games for un-scheduled / un-played matches over the course of the event will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the Director of Organized Play or an outside neutral party (if it involves members of the OP team)
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

First Edition Masters... of the Universe III
Format: Constructed
Card Pool: Complete
Rules: Official (OTF)

Round Three Pairings:
Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) vs. Paddy Tye (KazonPADD) - Tuxedo Match
Julius Melhardt (Clerasil ToB) vs. Mathew McCalpin (Professor Scott)
Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) vs. Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner)
Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8) vs. Joseph Wisniewski (geraldkw)
Stephen P (Spectre9) vs. Ensign Q (already shown)
Theflash2006 (already shown) - BYE
Martin Felber (Enabran) - BYE

Good luck to all! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
Last edited by LORE on Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:16 pm, edited 2 times in total.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Mon Nov 02, 2020 10:12 am Release and Masters...
Niall just informed me that I have been targeted for Doubleseppelcution :) .
Will Seppel manage to unleash a deadly blitzkreig against Sex?

Stay tuned and find out in the ultimate Battle of the Bastards double bill, coming to a Tuesday near you...
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]