For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
LORE wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:10 pm
LORE wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:23 pm
Round Four Pairings:
Stephen P (Spectre9) vs. Martin Felber (Enabran) - EXTENSION
Was this game played? If so, what was the result?
I hope to play it this weekend

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:35 pm Looks like we have a couple games still outstanding from Round 5. Have these been played or are they scheduled yet?
@Spectre9 and I were unable to meet up this weekend. We so far have not been able to schedule.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
sexecutioner wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:05 am I reached out to my boy, but no response.
I have his cell number. I can see if everything is alright.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I have not been able to reach @Spectre9 for our game and he has not been on the boards in over 2 days.

@Spectre9 will try to get it done this weekend.
Last edited by Professor Scott on Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
funny man - when I write you a PM it usually takes days until you read it and sometimes you do not respond. Last Weekend you suddenly came back from nowhere and wanted to start a game in a few minutes, what was impossible, because I was within a game; I answered your PM about 30 minutes after you wrote me and it took hours until you read it... (yes I check such things)

We have a time difference from 9 hours so, if we are still allowed, we can play tomorrow from 16 - 24 your time. That would be 7 - 13 my time.

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Enabran wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:24 am funny man - when I write you a PM it usually takes days until you read it and sometimes you do not respond. Last Weekend you suddenly came back from nowhere and wanted to start a game in a few minutes, what was impossible, because I was within a game; I answered your PM about 30 minutes after you wrote me and it took hours until you read it... (yes I check such things)

We have a time difference from 9 hours so, if we are still allowed, we can play tomorrow from 16 - 24 your time. That would be 7 - 13 my time.
Sorry about that. It's easier to contact me on Discord.

I'll try to be ready to play in that window. Maybe after dinner.

So with the new version of The Final Frontier , i[…]

FIRST pair? You got more cooking? I am hoping t[…]

Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!