For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
LORE wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:10 pm
LORE wrote: Mon Nov 09, 2020 8:23 pm
Round Four Pairings:
Stephen P (Spectre9) vs. Martin Felber (Enabran) - EXTENSION
Was this game played? If so, what was the result?
I hope to play it this weekend

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Mon Nov 23, 2020 5:35 pm Looks like we have a couple games still outstanding from Round 5. Have these been played or are they scheduled yet?
@Spectre9 and I were unable to meet up this weekend. We so far have not been able to schedule.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
sexecutioner wrote: Tue Nov 24, 2020 5:05 am I reached out to my boy, but no response.
I have his cell number. I can see if everything is alright.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I have not been able to reach @Spectre9 for our game and he has not been on the boards in over 2 days.

@Spectre9 will try to get it done this weekend.
Last edited by Professor Scott on Fri Nov 27, 2020 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By Enabran
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E Austrian National Second Runner-Up 2022
funny man - when I write you a PM it usually takes days until you read it and sometimes you do not respond. Last Weekend you suddenly came back from nowhere and wanted to start a game in a few minutes, what was impossible, because I was within a game; I answered your PM about 30 minutes after you wrote me and it took hours until you read it... (yes I check such things)

We have a time difference from 9 hours so, if we are still allowed, we can play tomorrow from 16 - 24 your time. That would be 7 - 13 my time.

By Spectre9
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
Enabran wrote: Sat Nov 28, 2020 5:24 am funny man - when I write you a PM it usually takes days until you read it and sometimes you do not respond. Last Weekend you suddenly came back from nowhere and wanted to start a game in a few minutes, what was impossible, because I was within a game; I answered your PM about 30 minutes after you wrote me and it took hours until you read it... (yes I check such things)

We have a time difference from 9 hours so, if we are still allowed, we can play tomorrow from 16 - 24 your time. That would be 7 - 13 my time.
Sorry about that. It's easier to contact me on Discord.

I'll try to be ready to play in that window. Maybe after dinner.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation