Attention, tributes, attention...
Second round pairings for our 14 combatants are cited below. As previously stated, pairings will be announced in this thread on Mondays. Players have until the following week to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means I expect you all to play your games by November 2nd. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE. As a reminder:
- Lackey and a mutually agreed upon voice communication (Skype, Discord, Zoom, etc.) are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- Deck lists are REQUIRED - please send the deck ID number to me as soon as possible, preferably within the first two weeks of the event
- Wins, Losses, Byes, and Missed Games for un-scheduled / un-played matches over the course of the event will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the Director of Organized Play or an outside neutral party (if it involves members of the OP team)
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)
First Edition Masters... of the Universe III
Card Pool: Complete
Rules: Official (OTF)
Round Two Pairings:
Mathew McCalpin (Keiimaster) vs. Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) - Keys on a Pole Match
Julius Melhardt (Clerasil ToB) vs. Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) - TRUE TIE
Stephen P (Spectre9) vs. Theflash2006 (already shown) - EXTENSION
Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8) vs. Stephen Sanders (Spock with a Goatee)
Niall Matthew (Sexecutioner) vs. Ensign Q (already shown)
HsuDoHihm (already shown) vs. Joseph Wisniewski (geraldkw)
Martin Felber (Enabran) vs. Paddy Tye (KazonPADD)
It is not too late to sign up, so if you are interested in playing please contact me a.s.a.p. With that said, good luck to all! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
Last edited by LORE on Fri Nov 06, 2020 8:48 am, edited 7 times in total.
Director of Organized Play
Founding Member of Minnesota's Frozen Chosen