For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
So 3 Euros and 3 Americans on the top tier after round 1 Full Wins... this could get interesting! Will we have civil war carnage or is the commish gonna set up a 3-way cross-ocean spectactular? :shifty:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:23 am So 3 Euros and 3 Americans on the top tier after round 1 Full Wins... this could get interesting! Will we have civil war carnage or is the commish gonna set up a 3-way cross-ocean spectactular? :shifty:
Depends how big the bribe is... j/k :wink:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Attention, tributes, attention...

Second round pairings for our 14 combatants are cited below. As previously stated, pairings will be announced in this thread on Mondays. Players have until the following week to get together, play and report the result. For this week, that means I expect you all to play your games by November 2nd. Results should be reported here via forum post or via PM to yours truly, LORE. As a reminder:

- Lackey and a mutually agreed upon voice communication (Skype, Discord, Zoom, etc.) are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- Deck lists are REQUIRED - please send the deck ID number to me as soon as possible, preferably within the first two weeks of the event
- Wins, Losses, Byes, and Missed Games for un-scheduled / un-played matches over the course of the event will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the Director of Organized Play or an outside neutral party (if it involves members of the OP team)
- 75 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

Second Edition Masters... of the Universe III
Format: Constructed
Card Pool: Complete
Rules: Standard

Round Two Pairings:
Tjark Ott (tjark) vs. - Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) Punjabi Prison Match
Brian Sykes (Armus) - Julius Melhardt (Clerasil ToB)
Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) vs. Scott Bauman (Neelix)
Martin Felber (Enabran) vs. Oliver Thust (bashircommander)
Jon Carter (pfti) vs. Michael Shea (The Prefect)
Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8) vs. Greg Hodgin (tomalak)
Ben Rostoker (Gorgo Primus) vs. Josef Lemberger (Old Kor)

Good luck to all! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
Last edited by LORE on Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:03 am, edited 2 times in total.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Armus wrote: Sun Oct 25, 2020 11:47 am So bribes or no, are we getting early round 2 pairings? :cross:
Just seeing this now, Brian. Yesterday was MN Regional day, so I was tied up with that. Sorry, pairings are up now though!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Josef, do not call for a date, it may be taken literally :) . MVB recently made fun of me, whilst I told him that I hate all the guys in Enterprise. "Wait, you just hate only the guys, what about the girls??" Hehe... :)
To be perfectly clear and PC: I hate all characters in Enterprise, no matter guys or girls :) .
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Get me those deck list ID #'s, folks. I have only received about a half dozen across both games, and do not want to start publicly shaming those that have not sent them in later posts. You know who you are! :shifty:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 FW tomalak 100-55

Thanks for the great game, Greg. That was a total slobberknocker! (Although I liked "flamethrowers at 5 paces" as well.)
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]