European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
Hey everyone!

Next weekend we're gonna play (hopefully) our Austrian 2E National and Regional on Sunday and Monday. Unfortunately one of our most important local players OldKor decided to follow the roots of The Albino - and lost that battle. One broken bone and a surgery later, OldKor wants to conquer you all once again, but only Online.

Jon Carter has agreed to make his Saturday event a special honored event to celebrate the one and only win The Albino will ever have...

So please attend this event to make sure that OldKor will have enough chances to retaliate the disgrace The Albino gave him.

This would be a National Side Event - so there are chances to grab some special prices here :shifty:

:cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :borg: :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:
European OP Coordinator
 - European OP Coordinator
 -  
I'll try to hunt down this fancy white guy, but nevertheless my pre-registration is preliminary. We have our National/Regional weekend the day after and it is highly possible that some players of the distant places of Austria will arrive on Saturday to play some evil board game stuff as well - if that happens I cannot attend this event :shifty:

:cheersL: :cheersL: :cheersL: :borg: :cheersR: :cheersR: :cheersR:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation