For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 139 posts
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Wed Jan 13, 2021 10:19 pm Wow. That sounds like a crazy game!
Since we are at the end of the tournament, the high point for me (not Julius) was he cleared out most of our shared missionthen hit the q I seeded.
I sent everyone (but soren) into the nexus to hit the last dilemma. It is Matriarchal. I have lumba, so that is no issue. turned out to be the winning play since my own nexus was blocking the space mission i needed win and I got extra turns as he had to clear basically the 4th mission

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Ok at this point I think we've gotten all of the results we're going to get for this gig. I'm officially closing the books.

Congratulations to Joseph Wisniewski (GeraldKW) for going undefeated and winning the tournament! :cheersL:

Now for the really fun part - PRIZES!!

As promised, I'll be sending out a random TrekCC Tournament foil to each participant - All I need is for you to send me your mailing address by PM and I'll get them out ASAP! Additionally, I have it on good authority that @LORE is putting together the last batch of Subspace Series prizes and sending them out in the near future - it's almost like Christmas in January!

I want to once again thank everyone who took time during the busy holiday season to play in this event, and I hope y'all had fun. What a way to cap off the 2020 Return to Talos IV series!

PS: Don't forget to submit those decklists and tournament reports!!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
UPDATE: If you sent me your address, your card is now in the mail. If you don't receive it within 2 weeks, please PM me and let me know.

If you haven't sent me your address, your card is not in the mail. I'm not putting any hard deadlines in place, but at some point if I don't hear from you I'm going to assume that you don't want free prizes and/or don't like fun. :wink:
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation