Which affiliations do you want to draft this time?

Baj
No votes
0%
Borg
10%
Card
No votes
0%
Dom
10%
DS9-E
5%
Fer
10%
Kling
10%
Rom
5%
TNG
5%
DS9
20%
TOS
No votes
0%
TN
15%
Maq
No votes
0%
Stft
5%
Voy
5%
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Attention current, former, and potential ID Drafters! Building on the success of Daniel's recently run September and November ID Drafts online, I will be running an ID Draft online in January to keep the fun going for our new player Georgio and anyone else that wants to get in on the action. But what, oh what, affiliations should we draft this time?

In the first gig we did the For the Cause block (Bajoran, Cardassian, DS9-Earth, and Maquis) and the second time we did the Classic TNG block (Klingon, Romulan, Ferengi, and Next Generation.) For the next one, we could try the Dominion War block (Dominion, Klingon, Cardassian, and DS9), or the 2-affiliation Defeat the Borg block (Borg vs. Voyager), or we can let chaos reign and vote our 4 favorites in as a choose-your-own-adventure set. So, before we get too far down the line, please vote on what affiliations you want to see drafted in this 3rd iteration of the online ID Draft!

What are you waiting for? Get in here! :cheersL:
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
For what it is worth, I think it would be super fun to draft Terok Nor & Deep Space Nine as a good guys vs. bad guys vibe in tandem with two affiliations totally off on their own (e.g. Starfleet) to have some crazy mix and match possibilities. But I am up for whatever the group decides. So, let's hear it!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The Starfleet and TOS pools need a LOT of work in IDIC draft, so I would recommend against this.

I seem to recall people finding the [Voy] / [Bor] scenario frustrating as well. I guess the best answer here is run them and get feedback on what they need.
Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]