For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 104 posts

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the offer, Jadzia! :) (Or... is it espionage on an unwary newling...? 8) ) You're high on my list of people I want to get a (2e trial / learning?) game going with, since we met in Vienna over the Borg/Café game. (Took me a while to get into Lackey.) But actually, I'm a bit nervous of even getting the event's games organized in time... let alone side games...? :? We'll see.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Dec 24, 2020 8:57 pm Welcome aboard, Suden. If you want to do a test run of your deck before the first round, I’ve got time for the next couple of weeks.
Indirect as it is, this is the second request (sort of) to get cardpools sent out early to allow for some early deck testing.

I'm considering it.
 -  
To the best of my knowledge, the following is a complete list of cards on the OTF Ban List that could turn up in your cardpool. I don't have the patience to search through 2000+ randomly generated cards to make sure nobody has them, so you'll need to make sure you don't run them.

Anti-Time Anomaly
Distortion of Space-Time Continuum
Fair Play
Genetronic Replicator
Horga'hn
Intermix Ratio
Memory Wipe
Palor Toff - Alien Trader
Raise the Stakes
Red Alert!
Rogue Borg Mercenaries
Subspace Schism
Time Travel Pod
Tox Uthat
 -  
So... would you like your cardpools early?

If you're already pre-registered, I'll be sending your cardpool within the next hour.

(If anyone else signs up between now and the event start, I'll send them a cardpool as soon as possible.)

EDIT: They're sent!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Prophet
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
OKCoyote wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 12:50 am So... would you like your cardpools early?

If you're already pre-registered, I'll be sending your cardpool within the next hour.

(If anyone else signs up between now and the event start, I'll send them a cardpool as soon as possible.)

EDIT: They're sent!
What a great New Year's gift! :cheersL:
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
I can only ask myself one thing - did I get five Romulan Disruptors or six? In all of the excitement, I've lost track of this myself. So, I gotta ask myself - do I feel lucky, punk? Well... do you?

Michael,
wishing he had a depot to play them all for free :)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:23 pm I can only ask myself one thing - did I get five Romulan Disruptors or six? In all of the excitement, I've lost track of this myself. So, I gotta ask myself - do I feel lucky, punk? Well... do you?
Are you... 'timidating me? You? 'Timidating me? 8)

I pulled a Cube. (Now you may wonder whether I got the goods to staff it. :lol: )
OKCoyote wrote: Mon Dec 21, 2020 5:27 pm I like missions not being stolen. (The opportunity may be there anyway with all the universal missions in the SDII's.)
So. Just to be sure. Mission stealing is, by OTF rules, illegal -- but only as far as Fair Play goes. ( ❖ and >35 pts are fair game? ) Correct?
Last edited by SudenKapala on Wed Dec 30, 2020 1:38 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
❖ missions are no longer stealable unless there is more than one of them in play. See the updated OTF Rules for details.
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Wed Dec 30, 2020 2:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Another n00b question. (Or 2.)

Universal treaty in effect... Ignore [Holo] icons... (For reporting yes, I personally say in my Impulse Speed format; but (1) not for requirements e.g. Photonic dilemmas...? :twocents: If such even in this pool?)

But -- main question (2) -- what about [1E-AU] ? Does playing/reporting/seeding need a [1E-AU] [Door] ?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
SudenKapala wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 5:44 pm But -- main question (2) -- what about [1E-AU] ? Does playing/reporting/seeding need a [1E-AU] [Door] ?
For the record, there are 15 [1E-AU] in the pool: 12 from FC, 5 of which are U and the rest are R and 3 from The Dominion 1 which is R and the other 2 UR Previews.

There are 3 [Art], 1 [Door], 2 ships and 9 personnel.

Admiral Riker and Captain Kirk are [Fed], Garak is [Car] / [NA] and the others are [NA].

Currently there is no way to play these 15 cards, though the likelihood of anyone getting more than 2 of these in a card pool should be slim.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks Keii.
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Dec 30, 2020 7:58 pmCurrently there is no way to play these 15 cards
That's all I needed to know. :wink: But amazing, how you knew / found that out so fast. I'd like to find that out for a whole lot of dilemmas cards, and I know I could find out through the search engine, but I better concentrate on deck legality and mission skills. :shifty:

I do think your analysis also goes for my secondary question -- whether any other use of [Holo] (aside from holodeck use -- which I mixed up with "reporting" in my previous post) might be retained. It' most prolly a moot issue. (Don't spend time looking it up! 8) )
 -  
Pretend your holograms don't have their icons. Their species is still "hologram" in case species matters, but if any cards are looking for the icon, they don't have it. (And yes, they can die.)

*dramatic noise* *suspends play* 0KF19 Kaiserfe[…]

Is Sedis a captain?

Not exactly, because that is the ONLY keywor[…]

MN 2024 Gatherings

I'll not make the 27th, unfortunately. I've pencil[…]

I get the MW 80-70....good game.