For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Clerasil ToB wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 4:44 pm Pod B seems to be done already :P :P :P
Indeed. The next and final wave will be going out within the next hour or two.

- Alpha Quadrant
 -  
I would like to say "you're welcome" to my pod for getting all the good cards I passed... LOL!!! And also a "you're welcome" to anyone who plays me in the games, as they will be pretty easy wins for you...

I am a returning player to 2e, so I may have some questions as we play, so please have a little patience with me if you don't mind. I have been away from the game for a long time, and wanted to get my feet wet, problem is, no one told me I was diving into the deep end....
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:24 pm Pack passing is now complete for my pod.
The junk was strong in that last wave. Just what we all wanted, more missions and events! :x

(Not intended at a shot at Daniel, more of the ID card pool in general. It could use some culling down of pointless verbs. :twocents: )
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:52 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 1:24 pm Pack passing is now complete for my pod.
The junk was strong in that last wave. Just what we all wanted, more missions and events! :x

(Not intended at a shot at Daniel, more of the ID card pool in general. It could use some culling down of pointless verbs. :twocents: )
I will pass that along to the rest of the secret cabal who curates the IDIC draft pool. Also, Disaster? Really?
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jan 05, 2021 2:11 pm I will pass that along to the rest of the secret cabal who curates the IDIC draft pool. Also, Disaster? Really?
The potency of the dilemmas (and lack thereof) is a debate for a different day.

I am more focused on Disable Sensors, Heart of Glory, Cutting the Strings, etc. A 2+ cost verb that does not generate points has no business in the card pool. Period. In a format where you are racing to 2-missions, nobody is wasting a turn flying over to battle an opponent to get a couple kills. It is a game losing endeavor.

That said, some of these verbs are great and you should keep seeing them frequently (e.g. Astrolab, Quantum Slipstream Drive, Infinite Combinations, Endangered, etc.) But unfortunately verbs are coming up more than they should (in general) and several of them flat out suck. :twocents:

EDIT: This sounds like I am nerd raging. I can assure you all I am not. I just think we can continue to improve the pool, both for the new folks joining these events and us crusty old farts too!
 -  
I don't know who curates the Infinite Diversity cardpools, but I'd be willing to assist if needed. (Especially if I'm going to be running these on a regular basis.)

How is Pod Not-Mine going? Just about done yet?
 -  
I'm hearing rumblings that the other pod is done or close. Let's go ahead and throw some first round pairings out there! (I'll make it an eight day round to give people a chance to finish drafting and deck building.)

ROUND ONE
Julius Melhardt (Clerasil ToB) vs. Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8)
Tim Gerrard (grandar) vs. Giorgio Velasco (kaiten619)
Kris Sonsteby (LORE) vs. Eric Robinett (rycar60)
Kevin Denner (houtex1973) vs. Daniel Matteson (OKCoyote)

Time limit for this event's games is 75 minutes. Please try to report your results by Thursday, January 14th. Good luck!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 FW Clerasil ToB 70-40

Jules nearly had it in the bag. A lucky pair of things at the last minute allowed me to claim victory.
 -  
All results are in, so it's time for...

ROUND TWO
Daniel Matteson vs. Tim Gerrard
Maggie Geppert vs. Eric Robinett
Giorgio Velasco vs. Kevin Denner
Kris Sonsteby vs. Julius Melhardt

You MAY change your deck between rounds (within the limits of your cardpool). Please try to have results posted by Tuesday, January 19th. Good luck!
Question for noob

That's the question. The Isolinear Rods downloads […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]