By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Hi,

For one event, I got an... interesting card pool. Many cards I haven't yet played. I want to try out so many!

To make it easy on myself, I plan to make 2 variations of the deck (instead of changing multiple times). (I was already told that you're allowed to vary your deck between rounds, as long as -- naturally -- within the assigned pool).

Now, my question. How does one (eventually) attach those variations to the tournament? Must you choose one to attach the the overall event, or can you attach a deck per game?
(I can't remember how that went, from when I played in August 2019...)

This, of course, might have consequences for Achievements... And thus, in how I build my deck(s)...

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
You can only attach one deck to the tournament. That does not stop you from adding the other decklist in the tournament report section after the event or even referencing the link to the other in the Strategy Notes of the one you do attach.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for those tips. :thumbsup: So, that's not frowned upon, it seems. Great!

It's only a bummer, Achievement-wise... now I have to choose... :( :P

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
SudenKapala wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:29 pm Thanks for those tips. :thumbsup: So, that's not frowned upon, it seems. Great!

It's only a bummer, Achievement-wise... now I have to choose... :( :P
Keep in mind that in constructed events you are specifically NOT allowed to change your deck between rounds, so a one-deck-per-tournament system limit makes a lot of sense.

It's not perfect for sealed deck, but C'est la vie.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Yes. Indeed, I must not get "hung up on"(?) that particular aspect; good reminder, Armus. :thumbsup:
(I don't see a lot of chances for me to engage in constructed play in the near future, though.)
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation