For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By grandar
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:26 pm
TheFlak wrote: Tue Mar 23, 2021 11:22 pm Watched the video, nice game, I should have been more specific in my challenge to have that mission on the board and attempt it :wink:
Looks like our pod really ended up with each player having a different main faction.
I am curious to see who took what, as I feel like Cardassians were kind of all of our "other affiliation."
As a spoiler for our match I have not a singe Cardassian (though we were inundated). As Fred took a bunch of the cards I Assumed you were taking, so this has been interesting so far.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Mar 25, 2021 9:13 pm leonardmccoy FW jadziadax8 70-35

Good game and I was a tactical error away from a victory.
That sounds like so many of my losses... especially against MVB lately... :oops:
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Results are in early, so here we go.

ROUND THREE
Kris Sonsteby vs. Eric Robinett
Frederic Levesque vs. Peter Hill
Maggie Geppert vs. Tim Gerrard

This is the final round. Results are due Tuesday, April 6th. Good luck!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Full win for Kris over Eric 70-35. Another knock down, drag out slobber knocker right to the finish! Thank you, my friend. :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
P.S. @OKCoyote Eric and I couldn't help but notice a lack of upcoming ID Draft action on the tournament schedule. :wink:

<DUCKS>

But for cereal, I will run the next one if you want to play in it and / or take a break. Now that we have Peter in the fray and both @grandar and @TheFlak becoming regulars, I would be happy to sit out and watch the chaos unfold next month. Let me know! :cheersL:
 -  
LORE wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 10:27 am P.S. @OKCoyote Eric and I couldn't help but notice a lack of upcoming ID Draft action on the tournament schedule. :wink:

<DUCKS>

But for cereal, I will run the next one if you want to play in it and / or take a break. Now that we have Peter in the fray and both @grandar and @TheFlak becoming regulars, I would be happy to sit out and watch the chaos unfold next month. Let me know! :cheersL:
Knock yourself out. I'm done with drafts for the time being.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
OKCoyote wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:23 pm Knock yourself out. I'm done with drafts for the time being.
I have one more practice ID Draft in the system now for April 19th but am also looking at hosting an ID Draft Regional online at the end of May or early June. Please let me know if that time frame works, and I will catch you all for the April event! :cheersL:

P.S. Thanks to Daniel for running another great gig here in March! :cheersL:

By TheFlak
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
Hi,

Unfortunately I have to concede the game to Peter. We tried to schedule it but i've had a change of situation at work and very hectic schedule for the past week which made it impossible to play the match with the time differences.
Since this is on me and the change in situation I would like to concede the game to Peter. I probably will not be able to play for the next couple of weeks.

Sorry to everybody in draft. Had fun two first games and was looking forward to playing more, but no longer being remote for work makes scheduling harder due to my timezone. Hopefully back to being able to play on weekends in a couple of weeks.

Thanks for the games.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I forgot to report this from a couple of days ago.

Jadziadax8 FW grandar 70-30

Thanks for the good, close game sir! I’ll see you soon on the 1E stage!
 -  
Results are submitted for this event.

Congrats to Kris Sonsteby on the tournament win!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
LORE wrote: Sun Apr 04, 2021 8:48 am
OKCoyote wrote: Fri Apr 02, 2021 12:23 pm Knock yourself out. I'm done with drafts for the time being.
I have one more practice ID Draft in the system now for April 19th but am also looking at hosting an ID Draft Regional online at the end of May or early June. Please let me know if that time frame works, and I will catch you all for the April event! :cheersL:

P.S. Thanks to Daniel for running another great gig here in March! :cheersL:
I know it'll cause some overlap on the calendar, but is there any chance you could schedule that ID Draft Regional to start before April 30th so the Achievement degenerates can get some more 10th Anniversary Action?

I don't have any 2e Achievements in the window yet, so this would give me a chance to log a couple.
Question for noob

I still think I'm misunderstanding TMW. By saying […]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]