For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Welcome, to all men and women with thirst for glory in their hearts! Welcome, to the 109th tournament held within this sacred Dojo!

This tournament will be 3 rounds.

Michael Van Breemen, The Ninja Scot-sama VS Sebastian Kirstein, Caretaker's Guest-kun
Niall Matthew, Sexecutioner-kun VS Joseph Wisniewski, GeraldKW-san

Please help me to honor The Ancient One and this Dojo, by having your results submitted no later than Monday, April 5th.

Play, and play to win!
-Kurosawa

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Combatants!
We are waiting on one match before continuing on to the third round. This game will either be reported by Thursday, or I will determine the result Thursday night, and we will continue to round three.

Since this is a round robin event, please feel free to schedule with the player you haven't played yet and get that game played.

Thanks!

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor

Welcome, to all men and women with thirst for glory in their hearts! Welcome, to the 109th tournament held within this sacred Dojo!

This tournament will be 3 rounds.

Sebastian Kirstein, Caretaker's Guest-kun VS Joseph Wisniewski, GeraldKW-san
Michael Van Breemen, The Ninja Scot-sama VS Niall Matthew, Sexecutioner-kun

Please help me to honor The Ancient One and this Dojo, by having your results submitted no later than Monday, April 19th.

Play, and play to win!
-Kurosawa

Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Hello Combatants!
Congratulations friends, on another fine tournament!

Let's all bow to the winner: Sebastian Kirstein, Caretaker's Guest-sama,!! You have brought great honor to your clan!

All results have been recorded, and the tournament has been submitted and processed! Sebastian-sama, I will be in touch regarding your forum badge!

--
Important Note: Sebastian-sama's name will now appear in purple inside of The Dojo as this is his fifth tournament win! He has now gained the rank and honor of @Ascended Master I.

Tell us about what you played!

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]