For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Mathew McCalpin FW vs. Christian 100-35

Good game. I'll take the win, but I always feel dirty stealing a mission.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
One of the things I would suggest is edit the starters so that none of them share missions. That doesn’t solve the problem of the mirror match, though. That could be fixed with more missions in the packs to replace ASP, etc. in the pool.
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
You could add the Crossover starters too (and some Mirror, Mirror boosters), so there’s a choice of 6, not 4...

Maybe add the option to add either Crossover or Crossover: An Invitation...

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
OKCoyote wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:42 pm MW over Suden, 60-35. Thanks for the game!
You too, another fun game. Learnt more about protecting my Nor -- not just from the theory and , but -- finally -- in practice! Well, were you kind enough not to invade Terok Nor, or did I really deter you with my Officers in Ops?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Apparently everyone and their cat wanted to play [1E-Maq] this time. I happened to pull a copy of They Call Themselves the Maquis and a 4th Badlands mission, which gave me a ton of flexibility in free plays and where to put my personnel.
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Sun May 02, 2021 3:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 2:28 pm Apparently everyone and their cat wanted to play [Maq] this time.
I know for a fact that the Gunslinger and one of his cats played exactly 2 [Maq] personnel. I -- literally -- could hear devious feline purring while they refused to play more Maquis to prevent my Dukat from beefing his attributes. (See my AAR for more info. :P )

And I wanted to play [1E-Maq] , yes. But I wasn't so lucky as to draw WATM. And if I play them, I want some achvs in return! 8)
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 1:38 pm
OKCoyote wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 12:42 pm MW over Suden, 60-35. Thanks for the game!
You too, another fun game. Learnt more about protecting my Nor -- not just from the theory and , but -- finally -- in practice! Well, were you kind enough not to invade Terok Nor, or did I really deter you with my Officers in Ops?
You did! The thought was in the back of my mind, but keeping someone in Ops kept me from making a serious attempt - it would've involved committing too many resources and wasn't really worth it.
Director of Communications
By OKCoyote (Daniel Matteson)
 - Director of Communications
 -  
1E North American Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Results are in! Congrats to Maggie Geppert on going 4-0 for the tournament win!

As always, I'll award a prize package a week from today to a random player. Don't forget you can earn extra entries to win by posting your decklist and submitting a tournament report.

Thanks everyone for playing this event!
Question for noob

Thanks for all your help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]