For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 220 posts

Should We Have a Fifth Round?

Yes
40%
No
40%
No opinion
20%

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:23 pm In a knock-down drag out crazy game:

jadziadax8 TT Sexecutioner 40-40

Thank you so much for the game. We recorded it for posterity, and I will make it available after the tournament is over.
Fantastic game! Hear me groan in despair at Maggie's dilemma setups in the upcoming video :P
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
sexecutioner wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:45 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:23 pm In a knock-down drag out crazy game:

jadziadax8 TT Sexecutioner 40-40

Thank you so much for the game. We recorded it for posterity, and I will make it available after the tournament is over.
Fantastic game! Hear me groan in despair at Maggie's dilemma setups in the upcoming video :P
It was GLORIOUS!

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 9:06 am
sexecutioner wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 3:45 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:23 pmThank you so much for the game. We recorded it for posterity, and I will make it available after the tournament is over.
It was GLORIOUS!
I sense songs about this be sung (after being composed) for decades to come...
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Right now 15 people have voted in this poll, which is remarkable because there are only 14 players left. This has led to a 6-6 tie on whether we play a 5th round, with 3 people saying they have no opinion.

Therefore, I am making an Executive Decision.

There will be a 5th round because I'm having fun playing this deck.

Carry on!

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
geraldkw wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 11:47 pm Mod win over Matthew 75-40. Very Interesting game and good conversation along the way! Thanks for a fun game!
Yes sir, great game!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I had a lot of fun during (and in the chat after) my game with Grandar , but due to a very silly mistake of (sort of) both of us, I won 100-85. :shock: I felt terrible about it, because Tim could -- and should -- really have pulled out the FW himself. But he wouldn't hear of correcting this. (More info will follow in my AAR, if he'll let me go public with it. :mrgreen: )
So he really is the moral winner of this match...

I tip my head hat to you, sir. [Crm]
Last edited by SudenKapala on Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:01 pm I had a lot of fun during (and in the chat after) my game with Grandar , but due to a very silly mistake of (sort of) both of us, I won 100-85. :shock: I felt terrible about it, because Tim could -- and should -- really have pulled out the FW himself. But he wouldn't hear of correcting this. (More info will follow in my AAR, if he'll let me go public with it. :mrgreen: )
So he really is the moral winner of this match...

I tip my head to you, sir. [Crm]
Indeed fun as always, even with my Deliberate Tactical Error. I bear no ill will or regrets. :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
grandar wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 2:25 pmIndeed fun as always, even with my Deliberate Tactical Error.
Speaking of tactical errors... [Down]
SudenKapala wrote:I tip my head hat to you, sir.
This one wasn't deliberate! :lol:
I bear no ill will or regrets.
You say that now. But you did manage to link to that specific card, and make me think of Keevan. My stomach curls at what horrible person he is. (He had it coming to be turned into that equipment card in [2E] !! :thumbsup: )
Thinking of his manner of talking alone makes me feel dirty... and that makes me think you chose that card on purpose. To make me feel dirty for what I did. And you'd be right...

Now I feel almost as dirty as if I'd have stolen a mission. :shock:

( :wink: :cheersR: )
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation