For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 220 posts

Should We Have a Fifth Round?

Yes
40%
No
40%
No opinion
20%

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
grandar wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:45 pm Nah. I just chose that card, cause it kinda described what I did lol.
(I know, of course. But I thought I saw an opportunity to be was being funny. :shifty: ) ( :lol: ) (And also, I really, really, deeply, hate the Keevan character. I needed to vent that. He's the main reason I love Ferengi now. His demise -- "I hate Ferengi!" -- makes their whole culture, and everyone they ever ripped off, worth it. 8) )

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Fri Apr 30, 2021 3:20 pm Now I feel almost as dirty as if I'd have stolen a mission. :shock:
I see what you did there!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
We're now just waiting on @commdecker and @Caretaker's Guest. Any news on when you gentlemen are playing?

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
commdecker wrote:We've scheduled for Monday morning.
Have fun! :cheersL:
Next round now imminent... Yay! Which reminds me...
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 10:32 am Right now 15 people have voted in this poll, which is remarkable because there are only 14 players left.
I love a good mystery... I can't help but keep wondering who the Infiltrator was, and what their covert reasons were for having an opinion on our 5th round... :lol:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Mr.Sloan wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:14 am
SudenKapala wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:48 am
I love a good mystery... I can't help but keep wondering who the Infiltrator was, and what their covert reasons were for having an opinion on our 5th round... :lol:
I registered a temporaly account as admiral ross and voted for the 5th round... but please don´t tell anyone, ok? ;)
Yeah, I forensicked that out in the mean time. Don't worry. Secret is safe. :thumbsup: 8)
sexecutioner wrote:
SudenKapala wrote:Next round now imminent... Yay! Which reminds me...
My dream pairing...
ZomboMeme 03052021112421.jpg
Ah. Well, I love collecting people to traumatize with my dull wit and slow pace, so Sykes would be welcome since he is not yet PSSD'ed. :P

But you can 'ave 'im, coz there's so many people here without Post-Suden-Slowness Disorder...
Keii, Sanders, Zinno, P, Rogue. I want me one of them. 8) :D

(
No, I'm not proud of it. And I do try to hurry up! But if we can't poke fun at ourselves... :shifty:
)
Last edited by SudenKapala on Mon May 03, 2021 9:37 am, edited 2 times in total.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
commdecker wrote: Sun May 02, 2021 9:56 pm We've scheduled for Monday morning. Sorry, I failed to notice that was after the time you wanted.
That's alright. I'll hold off on pairing until your game is over.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Mr.Sloan wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 8:14 am
SudenKapala wrote: Mon May 03, 2021 5:48 am
I registered a temporaly account as admiral ross and voted for the 5th round... but please don´t tell anyone, ok? ;)
What he's not telling you is he voted against the 5th round with his own account, cancelling out Admiral Ross's vote... just to create chaos and sew the seeds of distrust!

Oh what a tangled web Section 31 weaves... :wink:
Question for noob

You can use Defend Homeworld instead of Quark[…]

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]