For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 220 posts

Should We Have a Fifth Round?

Yes
40%
No
40%
No opinion
20%
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:02 am
Spectre9 wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 4:58 am I've been out of the game for a while and this experience makes me regret coming back into it.

Goodbye.
For someone who claims they “play to win”, saying “It’s Only a Game” to other players is pretty hypocritical.

If you have just made another player not wish to continue playing, that would reflect really poorly on you as a human being.
stop accusing me of anything paddy. i did not design this meta.
funny its ok i get the same responses, when i rage quit, but when i do it im a poor human being. this whole place is rotten to the core
Last edited by Ensign Q on Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:37 am
KazonPADD wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:32 am
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:30 am stop accusing me of anything paddy. i did not design this meta.
You can still beat someone without making them regret playing!
fk this place
I think it's time for you to leave.
Hoss-Drone wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 8:54 am
Ensign Q wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:37 am
KazonPADD wrote: Tue Apr 13, 2021 5:32 am

You can still beat someone without making them regret playing!
fk this place
I think it's time for you to leave.
i think its time for you to stfu
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Wow, what a way to wake up, folks. Here's what I see as of this posting.

1. A player drops after losing two games in a row to a Negative Play Experience. That happens, and losing because you didn't prepare for a certain counter-strategy sucks a lot. That's part of playing a CCG. Prepping your deck for the meta is not in and of itself shitty behavior.

2. Ensign Q proceeds to taunt this player after he drops, showing images of Lack of Preparation and It's Only a Game. This is the equivalent of trash-talking in a real-life tournament. This behavior has caused Spectre9 emotional distress and has led to him leaving this community. As such, I am issuing Ensign Q a Level 3 penalty for Major Misconduct and an automatic game loss in the next Round.
Organized Play Guide wrote:B3. Severe [Level 3 – Level 4]: Severe misconduct is behavior that is disruptive to a person or persons at the tournament (including the tournament director) that significantly hinders the operation of the tournament. Major misconduct also may involve some form of unwanted physical contact and / or may cause emotional distress.

Level 3 [Game Loss] – If the offense occurs during a game in progress, the offending player receives a Full Loss applied immediately, and the opponent of the offending player is issued a Full Win. If the offense occurs between games, apply the game loss to the offending player’s next game. Their next opponent will be awarded a Full Win.
3. After this, KazonPADD and sexecutioner call Ensign Q out on his bad behavior. I have issued them a Level 1 warning, which merits no further action at this time. I have simply asked them to not engage with Ensign Q again in this thread. If he continues to behave badly, then it is my responsibility as TD to address his behavior. Hossdrone also started mixing it up, but as he is not actually in this event, I have no grounds to issue a warning.

4. All this being said, behavior here is also subject to the forum Code of Conduct. If the Mod Team feels that warnings are warranted for behavior here, that is their prerogative.
the way i see it, spectre already rage quittet before my posting, which was a totally accepted reply to me quitting another tournament
karmicspark wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 10:31 am
Ensign Q wrote: Mon Mar 29, 2021 9:45 am fine, im out of the smaller tournies then. have fun you three :cheersL:
so much for non cutthroat events.
i never had any issues with spectre before today and we played a dozen testmatches in the past. i even offered him a deck for this tournament in case he wouldnt have the time to build one.

im sorry i distressed anybody, but i really dont understand what accepted here and what is not.
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]