For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
So is round 4 happening @MidnightLich ? I'm running out of week to get a game scheduled and unless I missed it I'm not seeing any pairings.

Please advise!

Thanks! :cheersL:
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Hello, and welcome to Round 4 of 4 in this TNG-Only OTF Public Playtesting tournament. I am so sorry for not being more punctual with these pairings. If possible, please try and get your games completed by the end of the day on Tuesday, July 6th. Here are the 4th round pairings:

Paddy Tye (KazonPADD) vs Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8)
Michael Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) vs Mathew McCalpin (Professor Scott)
Brian Sykes (Armus) vs. Brian S. (JeBuS)
Niall Matthew (sexecutioner) vs. Tim Gerrard (grandar)
Joseph Wisniewski (geraldkw) vs. Charlie Plaine (MidnightLich)

If something comes up and you're unable to play or contact your opponent, or if you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to me.

As a reminder, because this is a Public Playtesting tournament, there are a few special considerations:

1) I encourage you to take quick notes about your own experiences during the game. Taking notes about opponent's cards so you can remember stuff is still against the spirit of the rules, but if you find yourself wishing for a card during a game, that would be useful information. (And, tournament reports at the end of the event will be appreciated.)

2) If you find that you, or an opponent, has made a mistake and included an illegal card, please be understanding. This is a new card pool and mistakes are bound to happen. If you notice immediately, please just set the card out of play (unresolved) and continue the game. If you notice later, then just remove the card at that time. If you have the card in your deck, correct it and replace it before your next game. If you or your opponent feel that the mistake has serious game implications, save the game, pause playing, and contact me immediately. But hopefully, you can be understanding and move forward. And don't forget that any copy of a card is fine as long as the card has a TNG, Generations, or AKC property logo version.

3) You may make minor alterations to your deck between rounds. If you do, keep track of what you changed, as this should be included in the final report/survey. Such changes may not alter the nature of your deck - no switching from Borg to Klingon, etc. You may change up to five (5) cards between rounds, not counting any illegal cards. Finally, you may not change your deck based on what you know or suspect your next opponent to be playing.

That's it - let me know if you have any questions or concerns. I look forward to seeing the results!

-crp
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Paddy and I are live-streaming our game tomorrow at noon CDT (1900 CET, 6:00 pm BST, 1:00 pm EDT, 10:00 am PDT) on the TrekCC YouTube channel.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
KazonPADD wrote: Thu Jul 01, 2021 2:43 pm Just played Maggie, I got the FW 100-40. Great game! Lots of fun!
It was great fun. Thanks!

Here's the link for anyone wanting to watch Paddy surgically remove my Dr. Tolian Soren with Yuta or The Nexus destroying all Paddy's ships, thus depriving his Conundrum of targets and nullifying it.

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
Niall Sexecutes Gerald 100-27 in a fast paced, exciting game.

This weeks magic number is 23.

Twenty three.

TWENTY THREE LOCATIONS ON THE SPACELINE!
Capture111.PNG
Capture111.PNG (1.32 MiB) Viewed 8149 times
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Thanks to everyone for participating. I'll be submitting the results shortly. In the mean time, check your PMs for a survey collecting your feedback on the event, the card pool, and more. Completing the survey will enter you into a drawing for additional prizes.

I also appreciate your patience with me as I wasn't very prompt with the last two rounds. Thank you for sticking with this.

-crp
Question for noob

To his location (but anywhere at that location - p[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]