Here's the cardpool each player will receive:
*one Voyager starter deck
*three Voyager booster packs
*one OTSD set of 20 cards
*two Delta Quadrant Wild packs*
What's a Wild pack? This will be a pack of 15 random cards from a curated list of 250. The list contains every Delta Quadrant location that is not in the Voyager set, and every card with a Voyager property logo that is not in the Voyager set - with the exception of Borg affiliation and "Borg Only" icon cards. This includes both Decipher-era and CC-era cards, as well as cards originally printed with a different property logo that have an alternate printing with a Voyager logo! (Note: there will be a few unplayable duds in this list. I don't care; adding these up came to an exact 250 and I love it.)
OK, with all that said, how do you play? This event follows regular OTF rules for deck construction and gameplay, with the following alterations:
* All missions, facilities, personnel, and ships in your card pool are considered to have a Delta Quadrant icon. (Everything plays in one quadrant.)
* The effects of Treaty: Federation/Romulan/Klingon extend to Kazon and Vidiian affiliations. (Sorry, Hirogen. You may get a few in your pool, but you'll need to be creative to use them.)
* Ignore the rule that requires you to score an additional 40 points to win if you don't solve an Alpha Quadrant mission. (The rule that requires you to score an additional 40 points to win if you don't solve both planet and space missions still applies.)
* All errata is to be followed as this is a Lackey event - do not play cards "as printed."
* The Big Picture and Fair Play are banned.
* This is not Warp Speed. One card play per turn, holograms are still holograms, AU icons still matter, etc.
* Let me know if you think I've missed any unusual interactions or rules that should be addressed prior to the start of the event.
* Feel free to ask clarifying questions as needed.
* Cardpools will go out on or around 6/1, with first round pairings announced on 6/8.
& Mad Scientist of Limited Events