For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 113 posts
Director of First Edition
By MidnightLich (Charlie Plaine)
 - Director of First Edition
 -  
Prophet
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sat Dec 18, 2021 2:13 pm 50% TMP personnel and 50% ships or 50% of personnel + ships?
You must have slightly more than 50% of your total (personnel + ships) be [CF] . You could use all non- [CF] ships if you wanted.

-crp

By ShipNerd
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I love the themed aspect of it. Fed vs. Kli in all matches. Great.

I still stick to my new philosophy of not playing tournaments where everyone creates (differently powerful) decks.

Have Fun everyone :)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
ShipNerd wrote: Tue Dec 28, 2021 5:45 pm I love the themed aspect of it. Fed vs. Kli in all matches. Great.

I still stick to my new philosophy of not playing tournaments where everyone creates (differently powerful) decks.

Have Fun everyone :)
Since this event is unrated, it's probably one of the better ones to jump into. I'm not saying there won't be sharks (I'd never make that claim for an online event), but between the lack of ratings points/ achievements available, plus the deckbuilding restrictions, there's a lot less incentive for people to shark out. If anyone breaks anything it'll be more a source of amusement and applause than an NPE.

Personally, I'm looking forward to playing with the new cards in an unrated sandbox so I can see what works and what doesn't before jumping into a sanctioned event in February.

But you do you. No judgement from me either way.
 -  
Prophet
Last call for sign ups! This event will be kicking off on Monday, January 3rd. If you want to play, please preregister so we can make sure to have an even number of players. Plus, you want time to get started on your decks, since you need two!

-crp
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
HsuDoNihm wrote: Thu Dec 30, 2021 6:13 pm please sign me up
Scroll up to the top of this page and click on the link to the tournament. You can preregister there.
 -  
Prophet
Ladies, gentlemen, and non-binary friends, it's time to kick this event off! This is Round 1 of 4, and here are your pairings:

Joseph Wisniewski (geraldkw) [Fed] vs HsuDoNihm (HsuDoNihm) [Kli]
Brian Sykes (Armus) [Fed] vs Stephen R Sanders (Spock with a Goatee) [Kli]
Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8) [Fed] vs Michal Van Breemen (The Ninja Scot) [Kli]
Kevin Jaeger (Hoss-Drone) [Fed] vs Sebastian Kirstein (Caretaker's Guest) [Kli]
Julius Melhardt (Clerasil ToB) [Fed] vs Niall Matthew (sexecutioner) [Kli]
Ensign Q (Ensign Q) [Fed] vs Charlie Plaine (MidnightLich) [Kli]

Please contact your opponent and arrange a game. I would like all results to be reported before 9 AM Pacific on Monday, January 10th. If you're having trouble coordinating a time, just let me know and I'll happily work with you to grant extensions.

Remember: this event is NOT RATED. You can not earn nor lose ratings points nor can you earn achievements. Be kind to each other and be forgiving, and remember we're playing for fun.

Good luck all!

-crp
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Armus wrote: Mon Jan 03, 2022 12:59 pm Lol *OF COURSE* I get my [Kli] all finished and looking good and I get paired as [Fed] first.... never fails! :lol:
:lol:

I was happy to get Fed first. I played a test match against *redacted* and my Klingons were a disaster. :o

Of course, that means my Feds are totally untested. Must go check deck now.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation

It started in mid-2013. At that time it became sta[…]