For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Honestly, if we are keeping to the 7 seasons of TNG only, then there is no place for AKC. Technically, that also means Gowron of Borg and Tomalak of Borg should also be banned as these were Decipher mockups and not actual footage from the shows.

Personally, I say let Generations be allowed. Most folks who play-tested the TNG only format are accustomed to using them, and any fresh blood won't suffer from their inclusion either. Then you can also allow AKC and the 2 of Borgs above. [Fed] will also get to try out Pavel Chekov.

I do get why banning Q of Borg is a big deal, and I truly wish there was no Computer Crash in the pool.

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Tue Jan 04, 2022 4:58 pm Honestly, if we are keeping to the 7 seasons of TNG only, then there is no place for AKC. Technically, that also means Gowron of Borg and Tomalak of Borg should also be banned as these were Decipher mockups and not actual footage from the shows.

Personally, I say let Generations be allowed. Most folks who play-tested the TNG only format are accustomed to using them, and any fresh blood won't suffer from their inclusion either. Then you can also allow AKC and the 2 of Borgs above. [Fed] will also get to try out Pavel Chekov.

I do get why banning Q of Borg is a big deal, and I truly wish there was no Computer Crash in the pool.
the borgs got errata to become tng compatible.
the akc symbol is pretty similar to tng at least.
i honestly would rather not give borg access to ff:r....
if people not joining because of generations, i will change it
but, the og tng format didnt have it.
why open that box?
is the format already so exhausted, that it needs "fresh blood"? can just stick to otf then.
as most people do appearently :(

By Ensign Q
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
MidnightLich wrote: Thu Apr 22, 2021 4:06 pm

Note: For this time, we're including cards with the Star Trek: Generations property logo. They were not included last time.

-crp

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]

German Nationals 2024 (1E)

Done. Your complete decklist. Can't have your […]

Unser Turnier in Köln gestern war ebenfalls[…]

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]