For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I have just pre-registered. Since I play on an iPad, I use Lackey as an application not a program. I can meet with you how to send me packs on Sunday during out 1e sealed tourney at FFG Center.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Boratus wrote: Thu Jan 13, 2022 1:26 am I have just pre-registered. Since I play on an iPad, I use Lackey as an application not a program. I can meet with you how to send me packs on Sunday during out 1e sealed tourney at FFG Center.
Hey Steve-

The drafting all happens over email, so idk what you would need Lackey for. I typically do all the drafting separate from Lackey (in a notepad file) and then just build it in Lackey. Let me know your email address ahead of time too. Thanks!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Yeah, you can view the text files that Kris sends and put your chosen cards in a new deck in Lackey.

You will have to edit those text files, save them and then attach to email to send them on. You should be able to do all those things on an iPad.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
This ID Draft's fixed cards (including our four HQ's of [Kli] , [DS9-E] , [Maq] , and [Dom] ) and the set of Mission Packs are ready to go and will be sent out momentarily.

Kris Sonsteby - Player A
Steve Nelson - Player B
Christopher Jansa - Player C
Maggie Geppert - Player D

For the missions, passes will go as follows:

Kris -> Steve
Steve -> Christopher
Christopher -> Maggie
Maggie -> Kris
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Hey folks-

Mission drafting appears to be winding down, so I will do my best to get our first set of dilemma / draw deck packs out to the participants tonight after work. I hope it has been fun so far! :cross:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Greetings ID Drafters and Spectators!

We seem to be flying through the first set of draw deck / dilemma packs, and will likely be ready for the second (and final) wave by this evening. I have started compiling the cards for these packs, but they will likely not go out until sometime tomorrow. So, collectively, take a breather... look at what you have, start thinking about what missions you can do, etc., and we will come back at it hard as the weekend gets underway. :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Greetings ID Drafters & Spectators!

We have flown through nearly all of the drafting and are now about ready to start playing games. With 4 tributes the event will be round-robin, although for posterity the first round pairings will be:

Steve vs. Kris
Maggie vs. Christopher

I am hoping Mags and I will record our game for the YouTube crowd, and hopefully she can record another match too. :shifty:

P.S. This is so much fun, look for a February ID Draft to be scheduled for around Valentine's Day! Affiliation ideas are always welcome. :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Good morning ID Drafters!

I hope you have all had some time to build your decks, or in my case build and rebuild them 3 times, and are ready to start playing our games. Please PM me when you are available - I am largely free weeknights after 5 p.m. CST and weekend mornings, but can make other times fit as well. Thanks.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Steve and Kris dueled to a True Tie 35-35. Good game, Steve! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Again, great game last night, Steve.

As hinted at earlier, I will be running another ID Draft gig starting in mid-February with the first packs out the weekend of 2/12. If there are any specific affiliations folks want to play with, I can accommodate. Otherwise, I am going to grab another group of weird ones where we can potentially earn some dual HQ achievements. Stay tuned! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Psionic Hobo wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:51 am Go with the weird ones :D
At quick glance, [Baj] , [Fer] , [Rom] , [Car] seems to offer the most options, as Baj / Rom and Card / Fer are Strange Bedfellows achievements and Baj / Card is an Uneasy Alliance achievement. Which, naturally, means I will end up screwing it up and playing Rom / Fer and earning ZERO achievements. :?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:54 am
Psionic Hobo wrote: Fri Jan 28, 2022 11:51 am Go with the weird ones :D
At quick glance, [Baj] , [Fer] , [Rom] , [Car] seems to offer the most options, as Baj / Rom and Card / Fer are Strange Bedfellows achievements and Baj / Card is an Uneasy Alliance achievement. Which, naturally, means I will end up screwing it up and playing Rom / Fer and earning ZERO achievements. :?
:thumbsup:

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the f[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

Or maybe keep your unsolicited snark to yo[…]