For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
KazonPADD wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 6:02 pm Just played Maggie - I got the FW 100-0.

Cheers for the game Maggie!
Thanks Paddy, and I have a candidate for the next rule that can die in a fire, @BCSWowbagger. :shifty:

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Having fun already!?

In the thread about the other (unrated) SSTTR release event, I asked whether I could borrow a deck.

Thanks, all, for your PMs & offers. While "the die is not yet cast" (I could still consider other options, if anyone has one!), I do have some fail-safe positions; and I have registered for the event.
(Edit: I drafted this post some days ago, and forgot to post it. I chose a kindly-offered deck. I have just finished butchering it! :mrgreen: )

I've been out of it for a while. So I hope you'll be patient. :cross: But I really wanted to take part in this event. 8) (Having to play Seppel in the first round is a bona fide boon, in that regard; players might come as laid-back, but don't come much more laid-back than him. :thumbsup: :lol: )

See you on the 'line! :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
What I forgot to mention -- Before yesterday, I hadn't updated my Lackey since April '21. So now, I do have the new errata files & graphics that are not yet valid for this event. (Or was that only for the other SSTTR release event? Anyway, FYI.)
Just let me know, if you can/remember, when you play a card for which I might have a too-new image in my Lackey.)
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
SudenKapala wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:13 am What I forgot to mention -- Before yesterday, I hadn't updated my Lackey since April '21. So now, I do have the new errata files & graphics that are not yet valid for this event. (Or was that only for the other SSTTR release event? Anyway, FYI.)
Just let me know, if you can/remember, when you play a card for which I might have a too-new image in my Lackey.)
You SHOULD update then, despite recent errata. Cards with “too recent errata” we can work around, but missing new cards will mean you and your opponent’s will not be able to see the same cards.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:04 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 11:13 am [...] Before yesterday, I hadn't updated my Lackey since April '21. So now, I do have the new errata files[...]
You SHOULD update then [...] missing new cards will mean you and your opponent’s will not be able to see the same cards.
Yes, that's why I did it -- moreover, my Lackey deserved to have Saavik & Slater. (Not that I'm playing with them, in this gig... :shifty: Second Transwarp Tunnel To The Right... Right...? 8) )
pfti wrote:That was not a game I deserved to win.
That makes me curious about the After Action Reports... :lol:

By sexecutioner (Niall Matthew)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
1E World Runner-Up 2023
1E European Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
1E British National Second Runner-Up 2023
pfti wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:05 pm That was not a game I deserved to win.

I get the FW 100-0

Wonderful playing you as always Niall
I think everyone will love how I managed to pin you down in this game, but alas, my future opponent's will see exactly how I lost within the first couple of turns in the next games.

Amazing game. 10/10 :cheersR:
Online OP Coordinator
By pfti (Jon Carter)
 - Online OP Coordinator
 -  
2E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
sexecutioner wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:35 pm
pfti wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 1:05 pm That was not a game I deserved to win.

I get the FW 100-0

Wonderful playing you as always Niall
I think everyone will love how I managed to pin you down in this game, but alas, my future opponent's will see exactly how I lost within the first couple of turns in the next games.

Amazing game. 10/10 :cheersR:
By far my favorite game in a while. I was for sure on tilt and scrambling.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sun Feb 13, 2022 2:37 pm Seppel MW VS Suden 70:35

Thanks for playing!
I already liked the deck as-borrowed (it had almost everything I wanted); I love my modifications to it; and I certainly had a great game with you. :)
Your deck was fun, too, BTW!

The other comments also make me very curious as to some other participants' decks... :shifty: :lol:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
There's still one game outstanding, but I've been asked for, and granted a multi-day extension, so I'm going to go ahead and pair round 2 so we don't fall too far behind.

Round 2 Pairings:
Paddy Tye (@KazonPADD ) vs. Jon Carter (@pfti )
Hsudonihm (@HsuDoNihm ) vs. Brian Sykes (@Armus )
Michael Van Breemen (@The Ninja Scot ) vs. Stephen R. Sanders (@Spock with a Goatee )
Sebastian Kirstein (@Caretaker's Guest ) vs. Maggie Geppert (@jadziadax8 )
Niall Matthew (@sexecutioner ) vs. Suden Kapala (@SudenKapala )
Julius Melhardt (@Clerasil ToB ) vs. Joseph Wisnewski (@geraldkw )

If possible, I'd like to pair round 3 no later than next Monday (2/21/2022).

Good luck, everyone! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Sun Feb 27, 2022 5:03 pm, edited 3 times in total.
1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Thermokinetic explosion

Then why do we specify unused on outclassed? […]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]