For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 skives off work and narrowly avoids sexecution with a FW 100-50, IIRC.

@sexecutioner did I get your score right?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
With all Round 3 Results in we'll move right to Round 4!

Round 4 Pairings:

Jon Carter (@pfti) vs. Brian Sykes (@Armus)
Paddy Tye (@KazonPADD) vs. Michael Van Breemen (@The Ninja Scot)
Maggie Geppert (@jadziadax8) vs. Julius Melhardt (@Clerasil ToB)
Stephen R Sanders (@Spock with a Goatee) vs. Sebastian Kirstein (@Caretaker's Guest)
Niall Matthew (@sexecutioner) vs. Joseph Wisniewski (@geraldkw)
Suden Kapala (@SudenKapala) vs. Brian S (@JeBuS)

Please try to have your games played by next Tuesday (3/8/2022)

Good luck, everyone! :cheersL:
Last edited by Armus on Sun Mar 13, 2022 2:24 am, edited 6 times in total.

By SudenKapala (Suden Käpälä)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
KazonPADD wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 3:43 pmCheers for the game buddy!
Yeah, well, sorry I couldn't give you more bang for your buck during the game. :x :P
Armus wrote:Suden Kapala (@SudenKapala) vs. Brian S (@JeBuS)
Great! :D Someone I haven't ever played, yet! :thumbsup:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:20 pm
In a rather limit-pressing (and extremely fun) game, I managed to drag out a Modified Win (50-0 pts) against Jebus.
This was epic in scope, as well as a tough race. Well-played, [CENSORED]*! :) :thumbsup: :cheersL:

(*: Not sure if there might be more games, so the moniker I give Jebus here, you'll have to glean from my After Action Report.)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:31 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:20 pm
In a rather limit-pressing (and extremely fun) game, I managed to drag out a Modified Win (50-0 pts) against Jebus.
This was epic in scope, as well as a tough race. Well-played, [CENSORED]*! :) :thumbsup: :cheersL:

(*: Not sure if there might be more games, so the moniker I give Jebus here, you'll have to glean from my After Action Report.)
This is the last round, so feel free to disclose anything you want at this point (as long as it doesn't involve somebody who still has games pending).

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:38 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 3:31 pm
SudenKapala wrote: Tue Mar 01, 2022 6:20 pm Great! :D Someone I haven't ever played, yet! :thumbsup:

This is the last round, so feel free to disclose anything you want at this point (as long as it doesn't involve somebody who still has games pending).
Yeah... well... I've made a mistake once with divulging an opponent's deck -- by sheer enthusiasm about some fun detail! -- which I could quickly rectify, thankfully; but I was really shocked at the potential to ruin someone else's tourney. So. I'll just try to not make that mistake again, ever, and err on the side of having my AARs really be After Action Reports. :wink:

If anyone can please shoot me the URL for editing the -- or any -- game report page, I can continue with that. (I can glean the event number, of course; but I have no other events pending and didn't save, anywhere, the link syntax to the "edit game report" page/functionality. And while the "results are pending", the buttons are invisible.)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
SudenKapala wrote: Sun Mar 06, 2022 4:15 pmIf anyone can please shoot me the URL for editing the -- or any -- game report page, I can continue with [writing game reports]. (I can glean the event number, of course; but I have no other events pending and didn't save, anywhere, the link syntax to the "edit game report" page/functionality. And while the "results are pending", the buttons are invisible.)
Okay, N.M. that. 8) Turns out, I can still go into old tourney reports of my own, and click the button and edit them... (Duh?)
So, the URL / syntax thing is:
Code: Select all
https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/index.php?mode=addreport&tournamentID=12022
Where the last 5 digits are the event number.
Just FYI, if anybody else wants to brag about -- or yell excuses for -- their recent exploits! :lol:

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
All results are in and the tournament has been submitted.

12+ is a great turnout! Thanks to everyone who participated and contributed to a great event, and a big Congrats to @pfti Jon Carter for going undefeated to collect the tournament win! :cheersL:

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]