For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sat Feb 26, 2022 1:19 pm [*]Ok, Brian. Solving missions matters... Then eat 6+ Reborn :) Not to mention Endangerds and Conflicts... Since I love 1E I intend all my 2E decks from now on 1E style :)
That's the way Decipher designed the game, man. Don't shoot (or Assimilate!) the messenger! :shock: :borg:
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Boratus wrote: Thu Feb 24, 2022 11:29 pm Nearly stopped me, but I just get the win with time running out. FW 100-35
Recorded!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Guys -- I'm confused. Was SoS always before head to head? I thought head to head was first. Did this change at some point?

TK

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
bosskamiura wrote: Mon Feb 28, 2022 1:30 pm Guys -- I'm confused. Was SoS always before head to head? I thought head to head was first. Did this change at some point?

TK
H2H has always been the first tiebreaker when you have two players tied.

However, when there are more than 2 players tied, SoS is first.

If one player has a higher SoS than multiple players they are tied with, they get the tiebreaker.

If multiple players are tied with the Highest SoS, then drop the lower players from consideration. If there are two players remaining, then H2H is again applied as a tiebreaker between those two (if applicable).

If more than two players are still tied with Highest SoS, then it goes to differential with the same parameters. Ditto CVP. But at any point, if you're down to two tied players, look at H2H if they played each other.

So simple, right? :wink:

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Danny FW 100 - Sebastian 45
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Danny wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 5:04 pm Thanks for your patience, everyone.

Danny FW 100 - Sebastian 45
Recorded!

TK
Ambassador
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
Hello Hello Combatants!
Congratulations friends, on another fine tournament!

Let's all bow to the winner: Michael Van Breemen, The Ninja Scot-sama!! You have brought great honor to your clan!

All results have been recorded, and the tournament has been submitted and processed! The Ninja Scot-sama, I will be in touch regarding your forum badge!

Tell us about what you played!

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
bosskamiura wrote: Wed Mar 02, 2022 8:06 pmTell us about what you played!

I played a Delphic Starfleet deck with no Delphic missions. I even wrote a report about it (something I've found much easier to do with online games compared to irl ones).

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]