- OTF, weekly rounds, special rules, rated
- Number of rounds depending on participation, 4 rounds for 6+ I had in mind
- a second TD will be assigned, either Jon or Julius, both can of course participate, I will not.
- What is RAC?
* You will be assigned an affiliation at random by the TD, which you have to construct your deck around.
' Pool contains: Klingon, Federation, Borg, Ferengi, Dominion, Romulan, Non-Alignd, Starfleet, Vulcan, Cardassian, Bajoran
* You may name ONE affiliation you do not want to play of the given pool which you cannot be assigned to
* Non Alpha-Missions are banned
* You may include 4 CARDS ONLY, PRINTED (so eg. Alliance with the Sona or similar shenanigans ARE counting to this limit) not matching your given affiliation (all types)
* Dual-affiliation-personnel can be used ONLY in the mode of your affiliation
* Factions do not matter, affiliation does
* Dominion Player choosing this affiliation voluntarily under these given rules will receive a random TMP Rare from my stack (1. Kev, 2. BrianSykes, 3. BrianS). But only one, so if Kev does not play BrianSy will get Dominion and so on... Avoid this confusion by registering
* Same goes for Ferengi (1. BrianSykes)
'* Random Assignment will take place after 1st week of March
So... I hope I did not miss something. Since there is a good amount of time-frame, feel free to comment or suggest changes.
I love 2E