For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
lotjx2 wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 8:01 am Bruce let me knew he could not make it and forfeited when we had a scheduled time.
Man, you’re having quite the tournament, aren’t you?

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Sebastian and I are shooting for tomorrow, thanks all for your patience.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 1:44 pm Sebastian and I are shooting for tomorrow, thanks all for your patience.
Thanks for letting me know. I will shoot for pairings tomorrow, then.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
MW Seppel VS Matt 65:0.

But a very pleasant conversation afterwards, informing me even more about American politics. Thanks Matt for taking the time for answering my questions! Since Germany is more or much demilitartized and profiting from American military aid for decades, my opinion changed. If Putin would like to overrun the "most powerful country" in Europe it would take him months without aid. And I now understood how important Veterans are for the US. And that their social and economic security is so important to you.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Thanks for getting those results in, Matt and Seppel. Also thanks to @Armus for stepping in as secondary TD and entering results for Round 3 while I was in meetings all day today. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Here are your final round pairings:
Johannes Klarhauser (@Kaiser) vs. Brian Sykes (@Armus) FW 100-0
@lotjx2 vs. Matt Zinno (@commdecker) FW 100-0
Michael Van Breemen @The Ninja Scot) vs. Sebastian Kirstein (@Caretaker's Guest) FW 100-41
Bruce Parrish (@Captain Parrish) vs. Mathew McCalpin (@Professor Scott) FW 100-0
Manuel Rupprecht (@Gul Dakar) vs. Joseph Wisniewski (@geraldkw)
Maggie Geppert (@jadziadax8) vs. Ted Reebel (@TReebel) FW 100-0

Try to have these done as quickly as possible. I would like to close out the tournament next Monday, if possible.
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Fri Nov 04, 2022 9:12 pm, edited 5 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Johnannes FW Sykes 100-0.

Very well played, and congrats on the tournament win.

I'm done with 1e until the broken shit gets un-broken.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Na, welchen Interruptmist habenwa da in Kombo mit TOS ausgepackt? War zu krank. Mein deck hätte Goddess je nach Bedarf gespielt, konnte ich nicht ausführen. Aber TOS wird es doch wieder gewesen sein und nicht Ferengi :) . Gell :) . Aber ich lasse mich gerne überaschen. Congrats from evil twin!
Edit: Für böse Überraschungen ist ja Peter zuständig, aber es ist nicht auszuschließen, dass Joe da auch mal was ausgepackt hat :) :)

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Doppeldummarsch :) ? Smoke Bomb? :) I will see soon. Kill Ref, that will make the game better... ;)

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 5:19 pm
Doppeldummarsch :) ? Smoke Bomb? :) I will see soon. Kill Ref, that will make the game better... ;)
Solving 35 point missions for 65 points is dumb.

Giving [OS] all of the answers, eliminating their weaknesses with seeded cards, and giving them a bonus point engines that's easier to use than AMS (!) all combine for a meta where a majority of affiliations have no chance. So you're either playing [OS] , [Bor] , cheese, or losing to the people that do.

The game is not in a healthy place right now.

That said, I'm not taking anything away from Johannes. He brought a really good deck and played it really well. If anything he's making a case that [OS] [1E-Rom] is as good as [OS] [Fed] , if for different reasons. But if the conversation is "which [OS] deck is the best" then that kind of makes my point for me.

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]