For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Apparently, Captain Parrish needed to drop, so I am giving the FW 100-0 to @Professor Scott.

By lotjx2
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I am doing [OS] [P] and I am running into mixed results. I do feel like the game has gone way past the slow burn it was before. As much as I like connecting the eras together, there is a point where it does get out of control. Computer Crash is probably a good way to slow things down as well as some dilemmas that just require like 5 of one skill to get past. I do think the game is in a better place than it started, but I do think the need to speed the game as created an imbalance.

I will say the SWCCG games, I have been in have been playing online have been less competitive than this. Even before the virtual cards which some are just wild, the defensive shields are just gross. I get evening things out, but those things have made it almost impossible for certain decks or even sides to get an upper hand. Its pretty bad right now.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
With that all results have been entered and the tournament has been submitted for processing. Get those deck lists posted!

Congrats to @Kaiser Johannes Klarhauser for going undefeated and getting the tournament win!

And big thanks to @jadziadax8 Maggie for putting this event together and running it! :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
I have prepaired something for online Masters. 2-mission-win and Genesis TOS blabla will not stay a chance. And I included Goddess of Empathy :) . Joe does not use Ref. That is in this case a big mistake. Dyson Sphere, Q-Flash, volles Programm.

Edit: Bissel Propaganda machen, wahrscheinlich verboimlere ich gegen den TOS Mist genauso :) .

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]