For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
LORE wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:07 pm Thread Necro!

Please note that I should be receiving the Masters kits for this event soon, and will then be reaching out to players at random to get addresses so I can pass along the various Masters prizes. If you completed the Chair's Challenge at Worlds as an incentive, you will also receive that prize in your Masters bundle. Thank you again to all who participated in Masters of the Universe IV: Back for More! :cheersL:
PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANYTHING!
All I'm interested in in these tournaments is the competition. I'm really not interested in the prizes. Please feel free to put them in a raffle or whatever, but please save yourselves the shipping costs!
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
monty42 wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:56 pm
LORE wrote: Wed Feb 22, 2023 6:07 pm Thread Necro!

Please note that I should be receiving the Masters kits for this event soon, and will then be reaching out to players at random to get addresses so I can pass along the various Masters prizes. If you completed the Chair's Challenge at Worlds as an incentive, you will also receive that prize in your Masters bundle. Thank you again to all who participated in Masters of the Universe IV: Back for More! :cheersL:
PLEASE DON'T SEND ME ANYTHING!
All I'm interested in in these tournaments is the competition. I'm really not interested in the prizes. Please feel free to put them in a raffle or whatever, but please save yourselves the shipping costs!
Same for me, don't waste money shipping to Australia.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation