For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
:cheersL:
Armus wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 5:58 pm Now that all of my games are in, and with holidays coming up I'll be around a little less, I just wanted to say thank you to all of my opponents for 5 very enjoyable games. Win or lose, I had a great time playing all of you, and I learned a few pieces of tech along the way that I'm looking forward to adding to my arsenal.

Most importantly, a BIG THANKS to Kris for running this thing and keeping the trains running on time. This is a busy time of year, and being able to run a 5-rounder with everything else going on isn't the easiest to do, especially when you apparently have to do manual pairings!

So thanks again to everyone, and I hope y'all have a happy holiday season! :cheersL:

@The Ninja Scot
@LORE
@geraldkw
@abargar7510
@monty42

By Danny (Daniel Giddings)
 - Gamma Quadrant
 -  
2E British National Runner-Up 2021
Alexander Schmitz gets the FW (100) to Danny's FL (30)

That deck has a crazy number of moving bits. Congrats on getting it all synced up.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I got the fw 100-0 against @TReebel . Looking forward to seeing what the next iteration of your deck that you end up going with looks like!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Psionic Hobo wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:24 am @LORE just a reminder that I will be out of the country until Jan 2, so won’t be able to finish my final match until after that date.
Just a reminder to the group that we are waiting on the final match result between @Latok and @Psionic Hobo before I can process this gig. In the meantime, please make your decks public and feel free to use this thread to discuss you saw, did not see, any new cool strats that came out of this gig, etc.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Contender
2E  National Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:34 am
Psionic Hobo wrote: Mon Dec 12, 2022 11:24 am @LORE just a reminder that I will be out of the country until Jan 2, so won’t be able to finish my final match until after that date.
Just a reminder to the group that we are waiting on the final match result between @Latok and @Psionic Hobo before I can process this gig. In the meantime, please make your decks public and feel free to use this thread to discuss you saw, did not see, any new cool strats that came out of this gig, etc.
We are playing Thursday Jan 4 Eastern Time. Sorry for the delay

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Psionic Hobo wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:36 pm
LORE wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:34 am
Is that Thursday Jan 5 or Wednesday Jan 4?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Contender
2E  National Champion 2023
2E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:22 pm
LORE wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:34 am Just a reminder to the group that we are waiting on the final match result between @Latok and @Psionic Hobo before I can process this gig. In the meantime, please make your decks public and feel free to use this thread to discuss you saw, did not see, any new cool strats that came out of this gig, etc.
Good question lol. I don’t know, could be in 30 minutes or tomorrow. Need to see what @Latok took from my message.

I messed up the day of the month and week in our messages
Second Edition Rules Master
By Latok
 - Second Edition Rules Master
 -  
1E Australian Continental Champion 2019
2E Australian Continental Runner-Up 2019
Psionic Hobo wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:33 pm
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Jan 04, 2023 7:22 pm

Good question lol. I don’t know, could be in 30 minutes or tomorrow. Need to see what @Latok took from my message.

I messed up the day of the month and week in our messages
Yeah I took it as Thursday. I saw Thursday and a low number in January and thought "Yep first Thursday in January", didn't even pay attention to the date.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Thread Necro!

Please note that I should be receiving the Masters kits for this event soon, and will then be reaching out to players at random to get addresses so I can pass along the various Masters prizes. If you completed the Chair's Challenge at Worlds as an incentive, you will also receive that prize in your Masters bundle. Thank you again to all who participated in Masters of the Universe IV: Back for More! :cheersL:

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]