For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good morning, cyber competitors! Masters... of the Universe IV: Back for More will begin in just a few short days. As usual, pairings for our tributes will be cited in the thread below on Mondays. For the first round, players will have 2 weeks to play their opening match as consideration for recent errata / bans/ rules changes. From there forward, participants will have until the following Monday to connect, play, and report back. Results should be posted here or via a PM to yours truly, LORE.

Pre-register here: https://www.trekcc.org/tournament/?mode ... ntID=12257

First Edition Masters... of the Universe IV: Back for More
Format: Constructed
Card Pool: Complete
Rules: Official (OTF)

- Lackey and a mutually agreed upon voice communication (Skype, Discord, etc.) are required to play
- Rules/Banned cards in effect at the start of the tournament remain in effect throughout
- You may NOT change your decks between rounds
- Deck lists are REQUIRED - please send the deck ID to the Tournament Director upon the conclusion of the event or link it to the tournament page yourself, whichever you prefer
- Wins, Losses, Byes, and Missed Games for un-scheduled / un-played matches over the course of the event will be handled on a case-by-case basis by the Organized Play department or an outside neutral party
- 105 minute time limit per game (players are highly encouraged to enforce this)

1st Round:
pairings announced: Monday, November 14th
results due by: Sunday, November 27th

2nd Round:
pairings announced: Monday, November 28th
results due by: Sunday, December 4th

3rd Round:
pairings announced: Monday, December 5th
results due by: Sunday, December 11th

4th Round:
pairings announced: Monday, December 12th
results due by: Sunday, December 18th

5th Round:
pairings announced: Monday, December 19th
results due by: Sunday, December 25th (with potential extensions on a case-by-case basis due to the holiday season)

Please pre-register on the tournament page on or before Monday, November 14th. If you have any questions leading up to the event, please post them here.

Good luck, tributes! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Attention, tributes, attention....

Your first round pairings for Masters of the Universe IV: Back for More are below. As previously stated, participants will have until November 27th to play their respective match and report back. If we finish this round early, I will post the next round pairings early.

Round 1:
Sebastian Kirstein vs. HsuDoNihm
Michael Van Breemen vs. Joseph Wisniewski
Kris Sonsteby vs. Mathew McCalpin
Paddy Tye vs. lotjx2
Niall Matthew vs. Joe Kallstrom
Maggie Geppert vs. Alexander Schmitz

Good luck! And may the odds be ever in your favor...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
@Caretaker's Guest please read the PM's your Rd 1 opponent sent you and schedule a time to play. If you cannot participate in this event, please let me know so I can drop you from it. Thanks.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Clerasil ToB wrote: Thu Nov 24, 2022 8:33 pm Hey guys,

I'm very sorry, but thanks to real life & work issues I won't be able to play this event. Please give my round 1 opponent the Full Win and Drop me from the event...

:( :( :(
Sorry to hear this Jules. As @Caretaker's Guest appears to have gone MIA, I will just swap out the first round pairings for yourself and Jared.

Revised Round 1 pairing -
@HsuDoNihm vs. @Mugato

You can consider this game on extension as well, if you two need one. Thanks fellas. :cheersL:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Ok. Who is my new opponent or have I been dropped? I am not gone, I was just incapable answering... Covid... There are other illnesses which seem to be secondary now. An illness far older, trickier and deadlier. Such effort like with Covid would have never been done despite it exists since humanity... But you can gain a lot of money out of addiction ;) I had Covid and a backset combined. Waiting 2 weeks for getting a bed. And you have to continue drinking. Delir, epilepsy can happen when you stop... That was fun, guys, believe me... Dieser Entzug plus Covid war die Hölle. I hope that qualifies for special dispensation for not being dropped.

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
Caretaker's Guest wrote: Sat Nov 26, 2022 4:13 am Ok. Who is my new opponent or have I been dropped? I am not gone, I was just incapable answering... Covid...
I hope you are well on the to recovery! That’s the most important thing.

As for the tournament I have no preference. I can play either if you or take the bye if you two play. How about I play the original match?

By Mugato
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Runner-Up 2023
I've decided to drop from the tournament. I came down with a frustrating flu strain this weekend and it is likely going to be going through our house for the next few weeks. Given that and the odd number of players, I don't mind dropping and catching the next 1E event.

@LORE, does that work for you? To have @Caretaker's Guest and @HsuDoNihm play each other?
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Mugato wrote: Sun Nov 27, 2022 4:45 am I've decided to drop from the tournament. I came down with a frustrating flu strain this weekend and it is likely going to be going through our house for the next few weeks. Given that and the odd number of players, I don't mind dropping and catching the next 1E event.

@LORE, does that work for you? To have @Caretaker's Guest and @HsuDoNihm play each other?
Yes, this works. I have edited the round 1 pairings again and dropped you from the event. I hope you both feel better!
Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]