For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:56 pm
LORE wrote: Fri Dec 16, 2022 10:43 pm Mod win for Kris over Maggie 93-89. Great game!

Rumor has it you can watch it somewhere on the internets as well... :shifty:
I cannot wait to make that video public.
And now I can!
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
KazonPADD wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:37 am In a really close game, I squeeze by Niall and get a FW 100-100. Phew, good game buddy!
sexecutioner wrote: Sat Dec 24, 2022 6:51 am That was a great game. You had my 6 space BS worked out from the start

Well done dude! :cheersL:
I love seeing this. Great sportsmanship for the final round, and congrats to Paddy on the Online Masters victory based on tie breakers. Never mind that Round 2 banana peel you stepped on. :wink:

Thank you all for participating and I hope your games were all as fine as mine were! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
geraldkw wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:09 pm I just don't want to play another round with a deck I am not having any fun with so I concede my last game. I sent @lotjx a PM.
Sorry to hear that. I hope the event itself was worth your while, even if your deck was not awesome.

With this result, we conclude Masters of the Universe IV: Back for More for 1st Edition. Thank you all for playing, and once again, well done to Paddy on the win! :cheersL:

By geraldkw
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Tue Dec 27, 2022 11:27 am
geraldkw wrote: Mon Dec 26, 2022 10:09 pm I just don't want to play another round with a deck I am not having any fun with so I concede my last game. I sent @lotjx a PM.
Sorry to hear that. I hope the event itself was worth your while, even if your deck was not awesome.

With this result, we conclude Masters of the Universe IV: Back for More for 1st Edition. Thank you all for playing, and once again, well done to Paddy on the win! :cheersL:
I had fun, I was just tired from the Holiday stuff and felt like I would not have fun or be fun person to play with if I had to struggle with the deck again. I think the deck could have been much better with a few tweaks and without a couple of errors (such as putting Cytherians in an all [1E-DQ] missions deck) or putting a support person I can't download in my tent.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Thread Necro!

Please note that I should be receiving the Masters kits for this event soon, and will then be reaching out to players at random to get addresses so I can pass along the various Masters prizes. If you completed the Chair's Challenge at Worlds as an incentive, you will also receive that prize in your Masters bundle. Thank you again to all who participated in Masters of the Universe IV: Back for More! :cheersL:
1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Thermokinetic explosion

Then why do we specify unused on outclassed? […]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]