For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Chief Programmer
By eberlems
 - Chief Programmer
 -  
Explorer
2E European Continental Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E  National Second Runner-Up 2023
LORE wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:41 am Whomever fixed the static starter decks on the respective affiliation pages (@eberlems ?) I sincerely thank you. That’s bothered me for years! :cheersL:
Those are there for at least 7 years now. I don't recall changing the code back then.
https://web.archive.org/web/20150323213 ... ?affilID=K
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
eberlems wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:16 pm
LORE wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 8:41 am Whomever fixed the static starter decks on the respective affiliation pages (@eberlems ?) I sincerely thank you. That’s bothered me for years! :cheersL:
Those are there for at least 7 years now. I don't recall changing the code back then.
I was saying the card lists themselves were wrong, and I am not sure who finally fixed it. The Romulan starter specifically had Tomalak from Fractured Time in it for years and years, and I just noticed today that the card list finally correctly has an Engineering Padd in his place. Thanks be to whomever fixed that!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 5:33 pm
eberlems wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 4:16 pm
I was saying the card lists themselves were wrong, and I am not sure who finally fixed it. The Romulan starter specifically had Tomalak from Fractured Time in it for years and years, and I just noticed today that the card list finally correctly has an Engineering Padd in his place. Thanks be to whomever fixed that!
I asked Markus to fix that. The Borg starter also now correctly lists Analyze instead of Adapt.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Jan 16, 2023 6:57 pm I asked Markus to fix that. The Borg starter also now correctly lists Analyze instead of Adapt.
Yes, the Borg one was the other one that was incorrect. I couldn't remember for the life of me earlier. In any event, we now return you to your regularly scheduled Round 1 results. :)
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
@TReebel contacted me a few days ago to let me know he needs to drop. He conceded to his opponent. I decided that since this was still Round 1, I would just drop Ted so he doesn't suffer 3 rounds of Missed Games.

Does anyone object to this?

Here are your pairings for Round 2:
Benjamin Liebich (@monty42) vs. Daniel Matteson (@OKCoyote) FW 100-65
Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8) vs. Kris Sonsteby (@LORE) FW 100-70
Brad W (@Viper2525) vs. Steve Nelson (@Boratus) FW 100-35
Michael Van Breemen (@The Ninja Scot) vs. Greg Dillon (@Latok) FW 100-35
Joseph Wisniewski (@geraldkw) vs. Adam Bargar (@abargar7510) FW 100-70
Mathew McCalpin (@Professor Scott) vs. Christopher Jansa (@Psionic Hobo) FW 100-65
Markus Eberlein (@eberlems) vs. The Bye

Please have your games completed by Monday, January 30th, as this is when I would like to pair Round 3.
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Mon Jan 30, 2023 3:45 pm, edited 4 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Jan 22, 2023 6:44 pm @TReebel contacted me a few days ago to let me know he needs to drop. He conceded to his opponent. I decided that since this was still Round 1, I would just drop Ted so he doesn't suffer 3 rounds of Missed Games.

Does anyone object to this?

Here are your pairings for Round 2:
Benjamin Liebich (@monty42) vs. Daniel Matteson (@OKCoyote)
Maggie Geppert (jadziadax8) vs. Kris Sonsteby (@LORE)
Brad W (@Viper2525) vs. Steve Nelson (@Boratus)
Michael Van Breemen (@The Ninja Scot) vs. Greg Dillon (@Latok)
Joseph Wisniewski (@geraldkw) vs. Adam Bargar (@abargar7510)
Mathew McCalpin (@Professor Scott) vs. Christopher Jansa (@Psionic Hobo)
Markus Eberlein (@eberlems) vs. The Bye

Please have your games completed by Monday, January 30th, as this is when I would like to pair Round 3.
You could always see if @pfti still wants to come in and keep the numbers even...
Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]

Klingon Neelix ponderings

I am collecting data at this point. Someone aske[…]

Keep in mind that it doesn't stop anyone itself, m[…]