For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Happy 15th anniversary of The Continuing Committee! In the spirit of reflecting on the history of the CC and Second Edition, I have decided to run a Return to Farpoint series. This will be a set of online events moving us through the history of Second Edition.

For this Interaction Constructed event, players will build a deck using only cards from Second Edition, Energize, Call to Arms and Necessary Evil. Each deck must contain at least three Maneuver cards, one of which must be Render Assistance.

Each round will be one week, starting Monday, February 6th. New round pairings will be announced each Monday. Players will play online using Lackey and an agreed-upon method of communication (Skype, Discord, etc.).
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:25 am, edited 2 times in total.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
jadziadax8 wrote: Sun Jan 15, 2023 7:44 pm Happy 15th anniversary of The Continuing Committee! In the spirit of reflecting on the history of the CC and Second Edition, I have decided to run a Return to Farpoint series. This will be a set of online events moving us through the history of Second Edition.

For this Interaction Constructed event, players will build a deck using only cards from Second Edition, Energize, Call to Arms and Necessary Evil. Each deck must contain at least three Maneuver cards, one of which must be Render Assistance.

Each round will be one week, starting Monday, February 6th. New round pairings will be announced each Monday. Players will play online using Lackey and an agreed-upon method of communication (Skype, Discord, etc.).
*checks subject line*

This doesn't sound like Reflections Sealed... :shifty:
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
With less than a week to go until this begins, we have 9 players preregistered! If we stay at 9, I will drop and leave us at 8 players and 3 rounds. If we get more folks, I'll bump us up to 4.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:27 am With less than a week to go until this begins, we have 9 players preregistered! If we stay at 9, I will drop and leave us at 8 players and 3 rounds. If we get more folks, I'll bump us up to 4.
Well... that snuck up on me...

*scrambling to figure out a deck*
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 11:28 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:27 am With less than a week to go until this begins, we have 9 players preregistered! If we stay at 9, I will drop and leave us at 8 players and 3 rounds. If we get more folks, I'll bump us up to 4.
Well... that snuck up on me...

*scrambling to figure out a deck*
I know! I'm in the same boat.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
We're up to 10 folks, so I am currently in and we are bumped up to 4 rounds.

I've got the first draft of my deck built. How about you?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 6:35 pm We're up to 10 folks, so I am currently in and we are bumped up to 4 rounds.

I've got the first draft of my deck built. How about you?
First draft is built. Needs some editing attention.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
OK, let's get this thing started! Right now we have 9 players, so I will drop so there is no Bye. I can jump back in if anyone else wants to play. That drops us down to 3 rounds for this event. Here are your pairings for Round 1, courtesy of the Random Integer Generator.

Brian Sykes (@Armus) vs. Tjark Ott (@tjark) FW 100-10
Julius Melhardt (@Clerasil ToB) vs. Michael Van Breemen (@The Ninja Scot) FW 100-5
Stefan Slaby (@Winner of Borg) vs. Adam Bargar (@abargar7510) FW 100-0
Christopher Jansa (@Psionic Hobo) vs. Brad W (@Viper2525) FW 100-10
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Mon Feb 13, 2023 10:00 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Wird erledigt : ). Es war übrigens wirklich[…]

I suspect that’s the usual forum badges you […]

Zwei Turniere und das schon im März ... Das L[…]

Is it now that we talk about the dream card forum?[…]