For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 2:05 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Tue Jan 31, 2023 1:20 pmI passed packs to @kaiten619 last night after work. That's the last I've seen of them.
Sounds good, thanks. And to be clear, no judgement at all, I just want to make sure both pods are on roughly the same time frames for finishing the drafting.
I passed my mission pack also yesterday. Still waiting to get my 1st.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:20 am This is moving again, @LORE.
Ok, thanks. The Sapphire Pod is done with the first set of packs. If the Peridot Pod is ready for their first set, I can send their first and my second both out later this evening after work.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:25 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 9:20 am This is moving again, @LORE.
Ok, thanks. The Sapphire Pod is done with the first set of packs. If the Peridot Pod is ready for their first set, I can send their first and my second both out later this evening after work.
We should be done with passing missions by tonight.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Peridot A and B are fully done and C and D have been passed to Maggie this morning, so that just leaves whatever Maggie doesn't take from D to go to Georgio.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Professor Scott wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 10:54 am Peridot A and B are fully done and C and D have been passed to Maggie this morning, so that just leaves whatever Maggie doesn't take from D to go to Georgio.
Ok cool. Everyone will get draw deck / dilemma packs later tonight then. Ya'll getting your first set, and us getting our second set. :cross:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Quick update: I believe the Peridot Pod is about half way (?) done with their first set of draw deck / dilemma packs and the Sapphire Pod is about half way done with their second set. While I have not seen my pods' packs since yesterday morning, we are still ahead of the other group so it is no biggie.

Once the Peridot Pod is winding down with the second set of packs, I will announce the pairings for Round 1. As always, I like to start it off by going Pod vs. Pod so be forewarned! :shifty:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
LORE wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 11:59 am As always, I like to start it off by going Pod vs. Pod so be forewarned! :shifty:
To clarify, is that Pod vs. Pod as is Sapphire vs. Peridot, or as in Sapphire vs. Sapphire and Peridot vs. Peridot. Are we all just Pod People to you????
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Professor Scott wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 12:34 pm To clarify, is that Pod vs. Pod as is Sapphire vs. Peridot, or as in Sapphire vs. Sapphire and Peridot vs. Peridot. Are we all just Pod People to you????
:D :D :D

If you are all Pod People then I am your ID Draft Addict Dictator. :P I mean to say Sapphire vs. Peridot to start because I like FUN!

Also, because then Maggie can record another match against me and crush my pious little peons properly. :wink:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Peridot draw/dilemma round 1 is complete, we are ready for the next round of packs. We are trying to hurry and catch up to Sapphire.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Professor Scott wrote: Sun Feb 05, 2023 11:06 am Peridot draw/dilemma round 1 is complete, we are ready for the next round of packs. We are trying to hurry and catch up to Sapphire.
Well, we finished Friday so...

2nd set of packs for Peridot are out now! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Attention, tributes, attention...

My sources tell me the Peridot Pod is about finished drafting, which means we can post the Round 1 pairings. Please try to get your match played within the next week and a half, and if we finish ahead of President's Day I will post the Round 2 pairings early.

Round 1:
Steve vs. Julius
Georgio vs. Adam
Maggie vs. Kris (to be recorded, come watch!)
Mathew vs. Chris

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
I got the full win 70-35 over @Psionic Hobo. Great game, some odd occurances but it was a hoot.

Both these ideas have elements that interest me as[…]

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]