For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Armus wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:16 amYou gonna hijack the CC Zoom account for a live stream?
Both Jared and I are down for it, we would just need some technical assistance from a Board member / CC Volunteer that is smarter than me. Assuming I can conscript someone to walk me through the Zoom hijacking process, be sure to tune in tonight around 7 p.m. then stick around for Tuesday Night Tribbles! :cheersL:

@jadziadax8 , @OKCoyote , @MidnightLich , @BCSWowbagger , @KazonPADD , @pfti , @JeBuS
First Edition Creative Manager
By KazonPADD (Paddy Tye)
 - First Edition Creative Manager
 -  
1E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
1E The Neutral Zone Regional Champion 2023
It’s only Round 2 right? You presumably don’t want to let future opponents scout your dilemma combos?

I’m not that technical either by the way!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Mugato wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 1:17 pm I don't have a problem with it being live. Its a release event not a championship.
This. We are playing in an online local gig. I could not care less if anyone sees my deck. And besides, I play it differently every time anyway so.... not really going to be giving away any secrets.

- Gamma Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
LORE wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 12:39 pm
Armus wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:16 amYou gonna hijack the CC Zoom account for a live stream?
Both Jared and I are down for it, we would just need some technical assistance from a Board member / CC Volunteer that is smarter than me. Assuming I can conscript someone to walk me through the Zoom hijacking process, be sure to tune in tonight around 7 p.m. then stick around for Tuesday Night Tribbles! :cheersL:

@jadziadax8 , @OKCoyote , @MidnightLich , @BCSWowbagger , @KazonPADD , @pfti , @JeBuS

PROGRAMMING NOTIFICATION:

There is going to be a Commentary live stream on my channel at the same time. If you want the on the field hearing the players stream watch it on the cc channel. If you want the " TV sports " version tune into my channel. Either way you'll get a great show. I might start my stream early and do a CC march madness prediction show at around 6:30 US Central.
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Thu Mar 09, 2023 2:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
For those that were not watching, FW for Kris over Jared 100-82. My tormentor gave me quite a gift there after time expired. :wink: Sorry buddy! :cheersL:

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Thanks for the show!

I jumped in an hour late but the score was only 0 to -4 at that point so i didn't miss much lol

Was a fun watch.

Also I hope I'm not the only person that tries to hover over cards to read them before realizing this is a youtube video and I'm not actually in lackey.......
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Exon wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 9:37 pm Exon with a last turn FW 100-2 vs geraldkw. Thanks for the game!
Oh boy, will the originator of the 20+ dilemma suite get paired up with the 20+ dilemma suite copy-cat? We shall see! :shifty:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Mugato wrote: Thu Mar 09, 2023 1:54 pm2 days later and I'm still smiling. Great game. Ready for the next round!
Terrific game, thank you for it. Definitely made for good t.v. with all the fighting plus the cat and mouse game of avoiding it. It was not your average solver vs. solver affair to be sure! :cheersL:
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]