For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 128 posts
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
doctorjoya wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:24 am I'm tired of waiting on these packs. I'm just going to play with the cards I have. Steve, you ready?
I'm considering picking cards for @Clerasil ToB and sending you the packs directly.

@LORE is this kosher? I'd like to play @Professor Scott before I leave on my spring break adventure.
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:26 am
doctorjoya wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 10:24 am I'm tired of waiting on these packs. I'm just going to play with the cards I have. Steve, you ready?
I'm considering picking cards for @Clerasil ToB and sending you the packs directly.

@LORE is this kosher? I'd like to play @Professor Scott before I leave on my spring break adventure.
I just sent Julius an IM. Please hold off a few hours and see if he gets them sent along.

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
I am of 2 minds on how to proceed assuming Julius is unable, if Kris picks randomly, the cards that continue might be very different than after what Julius would pick. I am certain that we might have passed on certain cards knowing they were likely to come back around based on how everyone else has been picking; a random pick from Kris throws that into Jeopardy, I am less concerned of that if Maggie picks, but id does give here more control of what continues than she would normally have meaning she essentially gets to pick an extra defensive pick card from the pool, she just doesn't get to keep it. I know she won't do that deliberately, but human nature creeps in, lol.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Professor Scott wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 12:53 pm I am of 2 minds on how to proceed assuming Julius is unable, if Kris picks randomly, the cards that continue might be very different than after what Julius would pick. I am certain that we might have passed on certain cards knowing they were likely to come back around based on how everyone else has been picking; a random pick from Kris throws that into Jeopardy, I am less concerned of that if Maggie picks, but id does give here more control of what continues than she would normally have meaning she essentially gets to pick an extra defensive pick card from the pool, she just doesn't get to keep it. I know she won't do that deliberately, but human nature creeps in, lol.
There should be a procedure for an unexpected drop or delay like this. We're experts at picking things randomly, so why don't we randomize Julius' picks and then send the packs?

I'd rather play with what I have than wait another day, frankly.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
If you all are far enough along that Remo's cool playing without picking again, it ought to not be a difficult exercise to work out an approximately correct answer of what would've been chosen and then just to move on.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Diamond Pod - Maggie has sent me all the packs, and presuming @Clerasil ToB does not make his selection between now and the time I am off work and back home in roughly 5 hours, I will make the selections for him and pass the remainder onto the pod. I appreciate your patience - we will get you all back on track tonight, you have my word.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:33 pm Diamond Pod - Maggie has sent me all the packs, and presuming @Clerasil ToB does not make his selection between now and the time I am off work and back home in roughly 5 hours, I will make the selections for him and pass the remainder onto the pod. I appreciate your patience - we will get you all back on track tonight, you have my word.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
doctorjoya wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:56 pm
LORE wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 2:33 pm Diamond Pod - Maggie has sent me all the packs, and presuming @Clerasil ToB does not make his selection between now and the time I am off work and back home in roughly 5 hours, I will make the selections for him and pass the remainder onto the pod. I appreciate your patience - we will get you all back on track tonight, you have my word.
LOL @doctorjoya and his new inline toy!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Ok thanks to everyone for pushing that through. I got the packs from Julius, made my picks, and sent them to Matthew. Can i go ahead and play? i might get three dregs but i dont need em.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
doctorjoya wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:25 pm Ok thanks to everyone for pushing that through. I got the packs from Julius, made my picks, and sent them to Matthew. Can i go ahead and play? i might get three dregs but i dont need em.
Nothing stopping you from playing Round 1 as soon as you and your opponent are both ready.

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:29 pm
doctorjoya wrote: Thu Mar 23, 2023 7:25 pm Ok thanks to everyone for pushing that through. I got the packs from Julius, made my picks, and sent them to Matthew. Can i go ahead and play? i might get three dregs but i dont need em.
Nothing stopping you from playing Round 1 as soon as you and your opponent are both ready.
I am ready, Just PM'd a message.

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Final Picks made and Diamond Packs sent to Maggie.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Can we get achievements if we input our decks for this?
Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]

Hey all, we are running a "Warum-up" fo[…]