For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 128 posts
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Good morning, 'trek fans! This is an early shout out that I will be running another ID Draft online next month, as by request we will be bringing back the 1-range HQ's. Presuming we get at least 6 players, one pod will have Terok Nor in the HQ grouping and the other will have DS9. I hope you can join us!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Pre-registration is now online for the March ID Draft. Over lunch hour I determined the HQ's we will be drafting from based on a request we run the next event with the 1-range HQ's of DS9 and Terok Nor. Presuming we draw at least 6 players, the pods will be as follows:

Aquamarine Pod:
[TN] , [TNG] , [Car] , & [Fer]

Diamond Pod:
[DS9] , [Rom] , [Dom] , & [Baj]

What are you waiting for? Get in here!
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
I call Diamond pod!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Feb 13, 2023 3:45 pm I call Diamond pod!
Consider your "dibs" having been called. Also, as an edit I have pushed the start date back a week so we are not directly competing with the Fractured Time gig Maggie is running. This way, we will likely be drafting through the first couple rounds of the FT sealed with only a week or two of game playing overlap. :cross:
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
Works for me.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
We have 5 players pre-registered already. Can we get at least a sixth so we can run two pods for drafting? Also, if you have a pod preference and are already registered, please let me know which catches your eye and I will try to accommodate. If it matters, my sources tell me these HQ combinations can net you one of three different dual HQ achievements. :shifty:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
So far we've got 6 involved. @abargar7510 and @kaiten619 do you both want in on this one? I think the rest of us from the Jan / Feb ID Draft are getting in on the action. We are also open to adding some new folks to the mix, as well as some returning legends!

Yes, I'm looking at you @OKCoyote and @MidnightLich . Get in here, fellas!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I got myself a little overextended last month between ID Draft, Return to Farpoint, Dojo, and Manasters, so I was going to take a step back this month. I can step in though if you need someone to even things up.
LORE wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:52 pm So far we've got 6 involved. @abargar7510 and @kaiten619 do you both want in on this one? I think the rest of us from the Jan / Feb ID Draft are getting in on the action. We are also open to adding some new folks to the mix, as well as some returning legends!

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
abargar7510 wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 5:10 pm I got myself a little overextended last month between ID Draft, Return to Farpoint, Dojo, and Manasters, so I was going to take a step back this month. I can step in though if you need someone to even things up.
LORE wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 2:52 pm So far we've got 6 involved. @abargar7510 and @kaiten619 do you both want in on this one? I think the rest of us from the Jan / Feb ID Draft are getting in on the action. We are also open to adding some new folks to the mix, as well as some returning legends!

This is why I make it a pretty hard rule to only play in one online event at a time.

That said, I'm probably have a week or two of Double-up since I'm playing in the Nemesis Release on the 1e side and Maggie's Fractured Time Sealed RTFP gig on the 2e side. That'll be interesting....

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I'll have a go at this if you don't mind me throwing off the player count.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
doctorjoya wrote: Tue Feb 21, 2023 10:20 pm I'll have a go at this if you don't mind me throwing off the player count.
I love it! The more the merrier. Just be sure to PM me our email address and let me know if you have any questions. The ID Draft rules are on the main trekcc page, as well as in the tournament listing.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
We are hanging tough with 7 pre-registered players. Can we get an 8th to make it all square?

Earlier today I was working on the packs and have the entire Aquamarine Pod's stuff done plus the mission packs for the Diamond Pod. This week, I will finish up the draw deck / dilemma packs for them as well. I am making a total of 8 collective sets but am always happy to make more if we have the participants to merit doing so! :cross:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:50 pm We are hanging tough with 7 pre-registered players. Can we get an 8th to make it all square?

Earlier today I was working on the packs and have the entire Aquamarine Pod's stuff done plus the mission packs for the Diamond Pod. This week, I will finish up the draw deck / dilemma packs for them as well. I am making a total of 8 collective sets but am always happy to make more if we have the participants to merit doing so! :cross:
Yeah count me in...
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
abargar7510 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:52 pm Yeah count me in...
He's got a fever, and the only prescription is more drafting in the middle of the night! 8)

Done.

Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Hello, Here are the 2nd round pairings, courtesy […]

Thermokinetic explosion

It would hit because your total attibutes at the t[…]

1EFQ: Random Releases

I'll add one more thing. If this becomes more of[…]