For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 128 posts

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
LORE wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 11:01 pm
abargar7510 wrote: Sat Feb 25, 2023 10:52 pm Yeah count me in...
He's got a fever, and the only prescription is more drafting in the middle of the night! 8)
Nowhere to go but up...
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Fleet Admiral
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
Roughly 10 days out from the start of this gig and we have 8 pre-registered including new drafter Remo! If they or any of you have questions pertaining to the draft or if you have a draft pod preference, please post them here. So far, I think just Mags has stated she wants in the Diamond Pod... because, naturally, diamonds are a girl's best friend. :wink:

Secondly, if anyone is looking for some strategy tips or just want to see how these matches are played, please head on over to the trekCC YouTube Channel where you can find probably a half a dozen matches Mags and I recorded. Last month's pre-match conversation specifically is bursting with helpful info that will no doubt help you defeat this Old Pro in a few weeks.

Lastly, as the event organizer I can confidently say I have 8 mission packs and 16 sets of draft packs already loaded up and ready to go, but we are certainly still able to add new players. Given we are returning to the 1-range HQ's this month and the pods themselves are straight up weird combinations, we will have several surprises in store for both new drafter and savvy ID Draft vet alike. While I have far from memorized the packs, there are a number of hidden gems, connect-the-dots themes and more surprise guest stars than we have had recently in this wave.

So, what are you waiting for? Get in here! :cheersL:

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
I would also like Diamond Pod, not to draft against Maggie, but because all of those affiliations = a new achievement for me, but if more come forward and want diamond, Aquamarine is fine and there are 3 new achievement alliliations there for me also.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Professor Scott wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 1:51 pm I would also like Diamond Pod, not to draft against Maggie, but because all of those affiliations = a new achievement for me, but if more come forward and want diamond, Aquamarine is fine and there are 3 new achievement affiliations there for me also.
Sounds good, Mat. In addition to the various play achievements for specific affiliations, I want to say this set trips 3 of the Strange Bedfellows and / or Uneasy Alliance dual HQ achievements as well. Or, you could always do like I do and just end up with the 2 affiliations nobody else wants to play. :x
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:37 am Roughly 10 days out from the start of this gig and we have 8 pre-registered including new drafter Remo! If they or any of you have questions pertaining to the draft or if you have a draft pod preference, please post them here. So far, I think just Mags has stated she wants in the Diamond Pod... because, naturally, diamonds are a girl's best friend. :wink:
Dude, I read this and totally had a vision of me going full Marilyn Monroe at Continentals this year with you and MVB dancing along with me. :lol:
North American OP Coordinator
By The Ninja Scot (Michael Van Breemen)
 - North American OP Coordinator
 -  
1E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
2E World Champion 2023
Tribbles World Champion 2022
The Traveler
1E North American Continental Champion 2023
2E North American Continental Champion 2023
  Trek Masters 1E Champion 2024
1E American National Champion 2023
1E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E Canadian National Champion 2023
2E  National Runner-Up 2023
2E American National Second Runner-Up 2023
1E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
2E Ferenginar Regional Champion 2024
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 2:25 pm
LORE wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 10:37 am Roughly 10 days out from the start of this gig and we have 8 pre-registered including new drafter Remo! If they or any of you have questions pertaining to the draft or if you have a draft pod preference, please post them here. So far, I think just Mags has stated she wants in the Diamond Pod... because, naturally, diamonds are a girl's best friend. :wink:
Dude, I read this and totally had a vision of me going full Marilyn Monroe at Continentals this year with you and MVB dancing along with me. :lol:
I do look good in a tux.

Michael

By winterflames (Derek Marlar)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
HigherPower wrote: Thu Mar 02, 2023 3:43 pm Dumb question. How do you play online?
They explain here
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
It's not a dumb question at all! In fact, it's such a good question it is answered in detail, with two accompanying videos, in our FAQ.

I was not being snarky, so I hope it doesn't come off that way. Me sending you the link is way faster than retyping.

By kaiten619 (Giorgio Velasco)
 - Alpha Quadrant
 -  
i said u know what. i need a another shot at drafting. as for pod preference i don't mind either pod. im just super happy i upgraded my internet
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
kaiten619 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 5:14 am i said u know what. i need a another shot at drafting. as for pod preference i don't mind either pod. im just super happy i upgraded my internet.
Glad to have you back in here! :cheersL:
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Only 48 hours before the March ID Draft kicks off, so if you want in be sure to pre-register soon. I will be doing pod assignments tomorrow night and so far only two players have requested a pod. If you want one or the other, please let me know before selection Sunday!
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Attention, tributes, attention...

Below are your pod assignments for the March ID Draft. Get ready for your missions to go out tomorrow morning!

Aquamarine Pod:
[TN] , [TNG] , [Car] , & [Fer]

Christopher - Player A
Adam - Player B
Kris - Player C
Giorgio - Player D
Steve - Player E

Diamond Pod:
[DS9] , [Rom] , [Dom] , & [Baj]

Remo - Player A
Mathew - Player B
Maggie - Player - C
Julius - Player D
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Fleet Admiral
Just checking in to see how things are progressing. My pod has only passed missions a few times, and there is a pack I still haven't even seen yet, so I am hoping we can get moving today / tonight. How about the Diamond Pod?
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
The Traveler
LORE wrote: Tue Mar 14, 2023 3:54 pm Just checking in to see how things are progressing. My pod has only passed missions a few times, and there is a pack I still haven't even seen yet, so I am hoping we can get moving today / tonight. How about the Diamond Pod?
I've passed three packs now, so it seems a certain someone is hoarding them. :shifty:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Stefan Manz !

Good mornin' lad (ie) s, just got me thinking: […]

NE Oklahoma, SE Kansas?

Yes, it was at Redeemer in Bartlesville. Unfortuna[…]

Apologies for the delays in the results. They will[…]