For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

• 128 posts

By Professor Scott (Mathew McCalpin)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
1E Cardassia Regional Champion 2023
Yeah I got A from Remo and both B and A have passed to Maggie so I am guessing at this point A B and C as well as the original D are stuck in transit. :D
Director of Organized Play
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 - Director of Organized Play
 -  
Architect
1E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
2E Andoria Regional Champion 2023
W.C.T. Chairman's Trophy winner 2014-2015
I am sitting on all the mission packs for my Pod (sorry, fellas, I am in the office) but will pass the leftovers along shortly after I get home. Considering we are close to through all the missions, I will likely send out my pods first wave of draw deck and dilemma packs before bed tonight so my fellow pod mates have a few hours to cool their heels and determine which mission set(s?) they want to draft towards.

How are things over in the Diamond pod going?
Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
LORE wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:54 pm I am sitting on all the mission packs for my Pod (sorry, fellas, I am in the office) but will pass the leftovers along shortly after I get home. Considering we are close to through all the missions, I will likely send out my pods first wave of draw deck and dilemma packs before bed tonight so my fellow pod mates have a few hours to cool their heels and determine which mission set(s?) they want to draft towards.

As far as I know, Julius passed them to @doctorjoya last night. I don't know where they're sitting now.

Also, don't you have Lackey installed on your work computer like me? :shifty:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
I do not yet have them for Diamond, and I had to remove Lackey from my work machine. IT asked me the business use of Lackey.exe was, and I had to play dumb as I deleted it. Fortunately for me, my work computer is on the other side of the table from my personal computer (benefits of working from home).

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
I received my packs and sent the remaining two. Chris should only have to send 1 pack.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:30 pm
LORE wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 3:54 pm I am sitting on all the mission packs for my Pod (sorry, fellas, I am in the office) but will pass the leftovers along shortly after I get home. Considering we are close to through all the missions, I will likely send out my pods first wave of draw deck and dilemma packs before bed tonight so my fellow pod mates have a few hours to cool their heels and determine which mission set(s?) they want to draft towards.

As far as I know, Julius passed them to @doctorjoya last night. I don't know where they're sitting now.
I just found them in my spam folder. I'll send them to Matthew here in a minute*.
*Done.
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
I could see an email filter being worried about getting a bunch of text files from Austria.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
jadziadax8 wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 6:52 am I could see an email filter being worried about getting a bunch of text files from Austria.
If y'all are done with missions or are about done, I can send you your first wave of draw deck and dilemma packs after work.

P.S. Apologies in advance to @Clerasil ToB for beating him in this event with "his" mission. :shifty: #shotsfired

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
doctorjoya wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 12:45 am
jadziadax8 wrote: Wed Mar 15, 2023 4:30 pm

I just found them in my spam folder. I'll send them to Mathew here in a minute*.
*Done.
Picked and sent to @jadziadax8
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
As an aside - to both my pod and to Diamond, apologies in advance for any duplication you may run across. I do my best to make sure all the cards are different from pack to pack and unique to the pool in totality, but sometimes I miss one or two. (e.g. we had two copies of Search for Survivors and I think one of them was supposed to be Security Briefing.) In certain cases, you might see two or even three copies of the same person (e.g. Davin) but that is by design as said universal pops up as a report for two of the four HQ's in your draft pod. Having five folks in one pod has also made things... challenging on avoiding a little bit of dilemma / universal personnel duplication but I can handle a minor headache if it means we have more players.

In any case, best of luck with your first wave of packs, tributes!
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Picked and passed.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
A little duplication is good as it adds to the strategery. And of course duplication of non-uniques is no issue at all!
LORE wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 11:53 am As an aside - to both my pod and to Diamond, apologies in advance for any duplication you may run across. I do my best to make sure all the cards are different from pack to pack and unique to the pool in totality, but sometimes I miss one or two. (e.g. we had two copies of Search for Survivors and I think one of them was supposed to be Security Briefing.) In certain cases, you might see two or even three copies of the same person (e.g. Davin) but that is by design as said universal pops up as a report for two of the four HQ's in your draft pod. Having five folks in one pod has also made things... challenging on avoiding a little bit of dilemma / universal personnel duplication but I can handle a minor headache if it means we have more players.

In any case, best of luck with your first wave of packs, tributes!

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
Diamond Missions A and B are exhausted and C which is exhausted upon receipt and D have been sent to Maggie. All that remains is Maggie's Choice from D and the leftover sent to Julius, so I'd say we are ready for the next round.
By LORE (Kris Sonsteby)
 -  
Architect
Professor Scott wrote: Thu Mar 16, 2023 7:34 pm Diamond Missions A and B are exhausted and C which is exhausted upon receipt and D have been sent to Maggie. All that remains is Maggie's Choice from D and the leftover sent to Julius, so I'd say we are ready for the next round.
I'm guessing your pod had some mission packss crossing with the draw deck packs, as I thought yesterday that you were already done with missions so I sent out the next set. Apologies. The Aquamarine Pod is roughly 2/3 through our first set, but we can take a breather for a few days to let Diamond Pod catch up. Look for the final sets to go out Sunday ( :cross: ) assuming we are all at roughly the same stage in the draft.

Oh, and it is never too early to hype the ID Draft Regional which will make a return in a few months. So consider this your practice run before the Amethyst and Ruby Pods come online! :shifty:

- Delta Quadrant
 -  
Trailblazer
I have received and sent packs B-D to Remo. Not seen A yet but I am sure it's on the way.
Card Page Glitches

So, it's seeming on some sets that the cards on th[…]

Question for noob

Awesome. Thanks everyone for all the help!

Only works when RS is played after AIV. This is be[…]

Still a few weeks left to get registered for the[…]