For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

Executive Officer
By jadziadax8 (Maggie Geppert)
 - Executive Officer
 -  
2E North American Continental Semi-Finalist 2023
ibbles  Trek Masters Tribbles Champion 2023
2E Deep Space 9 Regional Champion 2023
The next event in the 2023 Return to Farpoint series is a Fractured Time Sealed event. Thanks to the 10 players who have already preregistered for this one! If we continue to have more than 8 players on the start date, I will add a 4th round.

For this Fractured Time Sealed event, players will receive a random starter deck from Second Edition, one booster pack each from Second Edition, Energize and Call to Arms, and a full set of Fractured Time, minus Security Drills. Yes, this tournament has a ban list!

I am planning to work on pools today, and can start shipping them out to players by PM this weekend. Players will receive their pools no later than Monday, March 6th. The first round will be two weeks long to allow folks to build and play. (Unless everyone gets done early, in which case, we can start a new round early.) Each round after that will be one week. Players are allowed to modify their decks between rounds.

Players will play online using Lackey and an agreed-upon method of communication (Skype, Discord, etc.).
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
Thank you for your patience in waiting for today's pairings. With no further ado, here they are, courtesy of the Random Integer Generator.

Steve Nelson (@Boratus) vs. Michael Van Breemen (@The Ninja Scot) FW 100-70
Christopher Jansa (@Psionic Hobo) vs. The Bye
Daniel Matteson (@OKCoyote) vs. Markus Eberlein (@eberlems) FW 100-70
Maggie Geppert (@jadziadax8) vs. Brian Sykes (@Armus) FW 100-70
Ben Liebich (@monty42) vs. Julius Melhardt (@Clerasil ToB) FW 100-35
Adam Bargar (@abargar7510) vs. Remo Giancola (@doctorjoya) MW 70-60

As it says in the event description, you have 2 weeks to build your deck and play the first round, but if everyone gets done earlier, we can start the next round early. At the latest, please try to have your game finished by Monday, March 20th.
Last edited by jadziadax8 on Sat Mar 18, 2023 6:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
monty42 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:17 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm Ben Liebich (@monty42) vs. Julius Melhardt (@Clerasil ToB)
Oh this is gonna be a hoot :cheersL:
I wish my cards weren't as bad as they are though :(
Yeah it was less deck building than process of elimination for me...

By Boratus (Steve Nelson)
 - Beta Quadrant
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:57 pm
jadziadax8 wrote: Mon Mar 06, 2023 7:13 pm Ben Liebich (@monty42) vs. Julius Melhardt (@Clerasil ToB)
Yeah it was less deck building than process of elimination for me...
Totally agree. The majority of the cards in my packs are mostly incompatible with my affiliation. I'll be playing with the sealed and fractured time cards mostly.

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I had my deck built within 30 minutes of receiving my pool.

I actually pulled a few semi-useful cards in the packs, which is good because I also got the Klingon Starter so I'm gonna need all the help I can get!!
Executive Officer
 - Executive Officer
 -  
That's the joy of sealed deck!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
doctorjoya wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:12 pm How do we open the packs?
Import the file into Lackey and that will be your complete pool of cards to choose from.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:13 pm
Import the file into Lackey and that will be your complete pool of cards to choose from.
I can't get the paste or the browse function in Lackey to open the file. Im on a Mac. Do I need to fix the file like I did to install Lackey?

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
In Finder, go to Applications and drill down into the Lackey folder. Go to Plugins>STCCG2E>Decks. Then paste the file Maggie sent you into that folder. Open up Lackey and then you should be able to open that file as a new deck in Deck Editor. Then create a new deck to use as your play deck and pick the cards from the first file you were sent when you build the second one.
doctorjoya wrote: Wed Mar 08, 2023 12:57 am
abargar7510 wrote: Tue Mar 07, 2023 11:13 pm
I can't get the paste or the browse function in Lackey to open the file. Im on a Mac. Do I need to fix the file like I did to install Lackey?
Vulcan Lander and its ability

What constrains this strategy is the number of c[…]

Ignoring point losses & Timing

I would be interested in the answer to this as wel[…]

Greetings 'trek fans! As discussed in our Februar[…]

1EFQ: Game of two halves

First: Rescue Captives is OP, there should[…]