For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:21 pm And with that, all results are in and the tournament has been submitted for processing!

Don't forget to attach your decklists and tournament reports!

Also, as a programming note, the Return to Talos IV Series will be on hiatus for the month of May, as we make room for the online Regionals going on right now, but we'll be back on June 2nd with the next installment in the series: Golden Age 1999!

Thanks again to everyone for playing! I hope you had fun and we'll see you for the next one! :cheersL:
Are you still planning on starting this June 2nd? I think the regional is going 4 rounds which means it will likely run through June-10th-ish

I'll play either way just want to know if I should throw a deck together this weekend lol

Also this will be Modern rules, correct?

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
Takket wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:46 pm
Armus wrote: Sun May 07, 2023 12:21 pm And with that, all results are in and the tournament has been submitted for processing!

Also, as a programming note, the Return to Talos IV Series will be on hiatus for the month of May, as we make room for the online Regionals going on right now, but we'll be back on June 2nd with the next installment in the series: Golden Age 1999!

Thanks again to everyone for playing! I hope you had fun and we'll see you for the next one! :cheersL:
Are you still planning on starting this June 2nd? I think the regional is going 4 rounds which means it will likely run through June-10th-ish

I'll play either way just want to know if I should throw a deck together this weekend lol

I'm overdue to start a thread for this event, but the short answer is yes to all.

Also, I'm not sure you made your deck for this event public... might want to check that if you're going for achievements.

By Takket
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Armus wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 9:19 pm
Takket wrote: Thu May 25, 2023 8:46 pm

I'm overdue to start a thread for this event, but the short answer is yes to all.

Also, I'm not sure you made your deck for this event public... might want to check that if you're going for achievements.
ah....... i thought if I added the deck on the tournament page it showed up automatically. I made it public and it is there now.
Online CM RELEASE TOURNAMENT

Congrats to Mugato for going 4-0 in the tournament[…]

Jared Hoffman FW Mathew McCalpin 100-12

Card of the Day: Dumb Waiter

Does Dumb Waiter still work if you don't comma[…]

I just booked my flight for Thursday afternoon arr[…]