For more details about this tournament, to pre-register, or to view results, click here

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Hey all,

For awhile I've been thinking about an online Hall of Fame series. I've set up an event as "pilot." If all goes well and there's enough interest, I'll do this on a semi-regular basis, perhaps quarterly. I recognize there's a huge number of online events going on this year, so thanks in advance for any participation!

Also, big kudos to The Dojo for "co-sponsoring" this!

-Bargar

By Armus (Brian Sykes)
 - The Center of the Galaxy
 -  
Regent
Community Contributor
I'm out of pocket the first week.

If y'all can work with me on scheduling, I'd be down for a 3-rounder in between Farpoint/Talos IV gigs.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Yeah I’m flexible on scheduling. I scheduled it when I did primarily based on schedule relief between the other events.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
This event is officially Dojo co-sponsored! Badge incoming to the winner!
Ambassador
By bosskamiura (Thomas Kamiura)
 - Ambassador
 -  
Community Contributor
...and some Gold Pressed Latinum to our 2nd place finisher!

Last edited by bosskamiura on Sat May 13, 2023 5:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Bump for any last minute signups before we get started on Monday! Thank you to all who have signed up so far, the participation we already have is outstanding, and I'm excited to see what kind of interesting decks the participants come up for this one!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
Here are first round pairings courtesy of my RNG. Please try to get your games complete by next Monday, 22 May. Also, please check your decks one last time before playing to ensure that they are Hall of Fame legal!

Best of luck!

@abargar7510 vs @Danny
@tjark vs @doctorjoya
@TyKajada vs @The Ninja Scot
@monty42 - BYE

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
I got the FW against Danny in a highly entertaining game 100-70.

By monty42 (Benjamin Liebich)
 - Delta Quadrant
 -  
Continuing Committee Member - Retired
2E World Quarter-Finalist 2023
Chancellor
2E European Continental Runner-Up 2023
2E German National Champion 2022
I managed to beat the BYE 100 - 0. I was a much closer game than the result reflects. :cheersL: :shifty: :cheersR:

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
The Ninja Scot wrote: Thu May 18, 2023 8:39 pm I won 100-20.

Michael
Recorded!

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
@tjark and @doctorjoya ,

Checking in on the status of your match. Have you been in touch/been able to get it scheduled? If you need a few extra days to get it in due to the Lackey glitch, just let me know.

- Beta Quadrant
 -  
abargar7510 wrote: Tue May 23, 2023 5:57 am @tjark and @doctorjoya ,

Checking in on the status of your match. Have you been in touch/been able to get it scheduled? If you need a few extra days to get it in due to the Lackey glitch, just let me know.
We were scheduled for Sunday morning, but I got the impression TJ wasn't available again until next weekend. I'll reach out to him again.
1EFQ: Game of two halves

Honestly, I don’t think I’ve re[…]

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

Happy birthday to @Takket ! :D :thumbsup: […]

Opponents turn

Remodulation